Does anyone else see Lamb of God as "the new Pantera"? I don't know why, but to me Lamb of God sounds like it has quite a lot of influence from Pantera, in terms of guitar and riffwork etc... I see Lamb of God as a new/death metal version of Pantera (and quite like it). Anyone else notice/feel this way?
no.

LoG are nowhere near Death Metal. Now go to the rec thread at the top of the page to learn what real DM is....

or leave.
HESSIAN HAREM
FOR THE ADVANCEMENT OF THE HESSIAN CULTURE. STAY TRUE.
Quote by onetenpercent
Does anyone else see Lamb of God as "the new Pantera"? I don't know why, but to me Lamb of God sounds like it has quite a lot of influence from Pantera, in terms of guitar and riffwork etc... I see Lamb of God as a new/death metal version of Pantera (and quite like it). Anyone else notice/feel this way?

No. Lamb of God have nothing on Pantera. They are also not Death Metal. Plus, their not allowed in this forum. Sorry to come off as a douche, but you really need to read the rules. After that, come back and feel free to discuss real Metal with people, such as bands like: Opeth, Hypocrisy, Decapitated, Megadeth, Dream Theater, Cynic and more.
DETHKLOK IS TEH ROXORZ!!!
Quote by onetenpercent
LoG kicks a*s Now go to the "learn what real music is" thread to learn you're a f*ckin idiot....

this is the metal forum sir.

take your breakdowns and eye liner to the hardcore forum to the LAMB OF GOD THREAD within.

Besides, there is a huge sticky in this forum that declares that LoG is not allowed in this forum

l2rules
HESSIAN HAREM
Quote by Riffomatic_5000
No. Lamb of God have nothing on Pantera. They are also not Death Metal. Plus, their not allowed in this forum. Sorry to come off as a douche, but you really need to read the rules. After that, come back and feel free to discuss real Metal with people, such as bands like: Opeth, Hypocrisy, Decapitated, Megadeth, Dream Theater, Cynic and more.

So this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FeZ7ok9_aSE isn't metal...?
You're a dumbass, go die in a ditch. *Reported*
Quote by Senor Kristian
Viking fact no. 1: Viking helmets did not have horn.
Viking fact no. 2: Vikings tobogganed on their shields into battle.
Viking fact no. 3: Vikings drank mead.
Viking fact no. 4: One of your ancestors are likely to have been raped by a viking.
Quote by progbass
no.

LoG are nowhere near Death Metal. Now go to the rec thread at the top of the page to learn what real DM is....

or leave.

Tell me you're kidding about the Pantera being death metal band...

Second their are some similarities, Both started in one genre and than progressively became more heavy. (Lamb of God started off more hardcore and now are more metal with few core elements. Pantera started as a Glam Metal band and than become well... Groove Metal...)
When you do things right, people won't be sure you've done anything at all
Quote by Tapping_Ninja

Second their are some similarities, Both started in one genre and than progressively became more heavy. (Lamb of God started off more hardcore and now are more metal with few core elements. Pantera started as a Glam Metal band and than become well... Groove Metal...)

where did I call Pantera Death Metal?
HESSIAN HAREM
Quote by Tapping_Ninja

I said Lamb of God was metal, Pantera is also metal, you guys can suck a d*ck and for people like Virtuoso - why are you looking at my profile you child raping pedofile?... I your next victim? I don't care about what subgenre metal is in, but LoG is metal, your'e just too stupid to realize that....
Quote by progbass
where did I call Pantera Death Metal?

Seriously man, I hope you weren't talking to progbass, he's a regular here.
Quote by Senor Kristian
Viking fact no. 4: One of your ancestors are likely to have been raped by a viking.
Quote by onetenpercent
I said Lamb of God was metal, Pantera is also metal, you guys can suck a d*ck and for people like Virtuoso - why are you looking at my profile you child raping pedofile?... I your next victim? I don't care about what subgenre metal is in, but LoG is metal, your'e just too stupid to realize that....

First, LoG belongs in the hardcore fourm. Yes, I actually am a pedoPHILE, and no, I wouldn't want someone so foolish and idiotic; I simply wished to see my enemy.

I'm done here, the thread has already been reported.
Quote by Senor Kristian
I'm wicked gay.
Quote by guitgrinder
Yep. I'm real mad. I got done havin some fun jammin w/ my band today, gonna have a Sloppy Joe dinner, w/ Tater Tots covered in chili, then my girlfriends gonna blow me tonight. I've got lots to be mad about!
boring
/ \
/ \
Lamb of god \
Pantera

ah, ic.

EDIT - ah hell, nevermind. Point being, aren't they both groove metal, and that's why they sound similar?
This thread reeks of homoerotic inelitery.
Quote by dminishedthingy
It didn't seem possible, but apparently Messiah can spam even more now.

Quote by \Powerslave/
I can see it now. "Dark Thrones and Black People".

Quote by \Powerslave/
I pretty much wank something small and sleek.

ololololololol

JOIN THE NEKROGESTAPO!
Quote by MetalMessiah665
This thread reeks of homoerotic inelitery.

needs moar metal IMO

we should start quoting Messiah from Bewitched vid.
HESSIAN HAREM
Yes, they are the new pantera

Pantera was **** in the 90s

And LoG is **** in the 00s

...At least pantera had power metal
Quote by meanmrmustad

I have to agree with this man
HESSIAN HAREM
Quote by meanmrmustad

there we go, question answered, now close this horrid thread and let's pray to whatever watches over the metal forum that we can go a whole week without another one

Quote by wilty00
Aren't you kind of scared walking around in the dark with a carniverous loon on the loose?
Quote by onetenpercent

We're too stupid to realize it? You moron! Your the one refusing to see that. There is nothing wrong with them being Metalcore, they just don't belong in this forum. Go to the damn Hardcore forum, you dumbass! Quit trying to argue with people here, because the more you do, the faster you will be banned.
DETHKLOK IS TEH ROXORZ!!!