well i need one for my band this week. but i dont have alot of money. so what should i get. and i can get it on ebay. but i dont know what brand to get.
I personally like the Line 6 Verbzilla, but I know a lot of people really like the EHX Holy Grail.
amp???
Budget??
get an Electro-Harmonix Holy Grail XO...........
PSN USERNAME: MetuulGuitarist7
STEAM:MetuulGuitarist7
Origin:MetuulGuitarist7
feel free to add me
holy grail is a good standard reverb pedal, but i prefer the verbzilla solely because of the cave setting. go on musicians friend and check out some sound clips.
Quote by WTF!!is a TAB
amp???
Budget??
get an Electro-Harmonix Holy Grail XO...........

Oh no...

Just checked his profile, he's got an MG15.....
I also prefer the Verbzilla, but the Holy Grail Plus is also good.

Or, if you can stretch a bit and want that natural spring reverb sound, look for a Danelectro Spring King. A Danelectro Corned Beef is another good pedal if you can't afford anything else.
Quote by Cathbard
If all you had to go on was the forum you'd think a Decimator could cure noise caused by dodgey stage lighting and restock the ocean's population of sperm whales
If you're playing it through an MG, then it's great. If not, then it's probably a waste of money.
I'm putting my GAS on hold
for a couple months in order to pimp my ride.

Don't judge me.
Quote by GNRjungle87
Oh no...

Just checked his profile, he's got an MG15.....

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1065597

next time, check his comments/threads if you want to know how much you should trust someone's oppinion, anyone can be stuck with a bad amp.
--F-F-T-S---
--EbOla----
---name pending?--

Quote by PlayMadness
No. Everybody dies. And one day, given that your relationship doesn't crash and burn like so many do, one of you will end up deep in sorrow while watching the other one die.

well. i play in my youth group band. and i need one for a song. all i want to spend is 50 bucks. so what should i do. i can do ebay. but can i get one for that price.
Quote by tincho729

next time, check his comments/threads if you want to know how much you should trust someone's oppinion, anyone can be stuck with a bad amp.

that's so helpful. seriously. it totally answered every question the TS had.

seriously, kid...with the MG15, just get a corned beef. If you in fact have a different amp, then get a Holy Grail or similar.

Don't judge me.
Last edited by theoreticmusic at Feb 10, 2009,
Quote by Redsox4ever5955
well i am not using that amp any more. they want to me to go straight to the pa.

Straight to the PA? what else is in your chain?

that sounds like fail.

Don't judge me.
Quote by Redsox4ever5955
well i am not using that amp any more. they want to me to go straight to the pa.

then what amp are you using that goes to the PA???
feel free to add me
Quote by WTF!!is a TAB
then what amp are you using that goes to the PA???

straight into the PA ≠ amp.

uhhhh....? wtf?

jesus, no. you can't use an OD straight into a PA. you need an amp sim. i mean, really really really need an amp sim. using your MG would be better unless you can get a sansamp or modeling pedal.

Don't judge me.
thats what i keep tell the leader and he said no. and btw he uses od wit a acoustic. and it sounds like crap.
nobody can help you then, dude. running an electric guitar straight into a PA is one of the most lifeless things you can do.

Don't judge me.
Quote by tincho729

wut.............
are you taking about me???
cuz you have mah thread
FYI
i still have the EPI studio amp i use it as a foot rest/doorstop....
i Still have the Blackheart it is MY first tube amp......
i have the XXX sometimes, its my uncle's, he lets me use it for band practice and gigs......
feel free to add me
well, no. nothing is going to make your MG good, and they don't take pedals well. But it'll still be better than straight into the PA.

Don't judge me.
It's whatever. Unimpressive, but not awful.

Don't judge me.
as long as you realize it, man. everyones gotta start somewhere.

Don't judge me.