Im going have about 600-700 USD to buy a new guitar . I dunno if I want another 7 string. I love the low end with it and I want more. I dunno if the Agile Intrepids are any good and I dunno any others in the price range new or used that are 8's. Any suggestions?
Gear:

Peavey 5150
Crate 4x12
Jackson King V (for sale!)
Ibanez 7321
Digitech Hothead(for sale!)
Digitech Deathmetal(for sale!)
If you already have a 7-string and want to go lower, go for an 8-string .

If I could get any 7-string, I'd take an Ibanez S7321. Dunno about 8 though.
Quote by tigerking615
If you already have a 7-string and want to go lower, go for an 8-string,or a baritone 7 .

If I could get any 7-string, I'd take an Ibanez S7321. Dunno about 8 though.

Option added (technically couldn't say fixed because nothing was wrong )

The cheapest 8 string I can think of would be an agile or the limited run of 8 string hellraiser models that Schecter released,but those are near 900 or 1000 dollars.If you can't find a good 8 then looking into a baritone 7 is another option for more low end.

WARNING!: THIS USER HAS BEEN KNOWN TO BE AN OPINIONATED ASS. ALWAYS USE CAUTION WHEN READING POSTS AND NEVER USE NEAR AN OPEN FLAME.USE ONLY AS DIRECTED.KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.

Yeah, I saw the C-8. I'd love one, but I'm limited on money :\
Gear:

Peavey 5150
Crate 4x12
Ibanez 7321
Baritone guitar? Baritone 7-string guitar? 7-string bass?
Gear List:
'97 Gibson Explorer w/ Duncan SH-4 and SH-2
Fender Jazz Bass 'Crafted in Japan'
Yamaha Acoustic Guitar
Vox AD30VT w/ VFS2
Roland Cube 30 Bass
Modded "St. Louis" Wah
Dunlop .88 Tortex picks
Quote by jackson player
Yeah, I saw the C-8. I'd love one, but I'm limited on money :\

Hmmmm then maybe hold out longer? I know how rough it is when you have two options and the higher quality instrument is just out of your reach,you want to go for the cheaper one just so you can have the thing you want.

WARNING!: THIS USER HAS BEEN KNOWN TO BE AN OPINIONATED ASS. ALWAYS USE CAUTION WHEN READING POSTS AND NEVER USE NEAR AN OPEN FLAME.USE ONLY AS DIRECTED.KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.

Yeah. I mean I have a Line 6 Spider 3 15w -.- I'm buying the 6505+ combo when it comes out. I really want that C-8. Its beautiful . But I suppose a new amp comes first
Gear:

Peavey 5150
Crate 4x12
Ibanez 7321
Quote by jackson player
Yeah. I mean I have a Line 6 Spider 3 15w -.- I'm buying the 6505+ combo when it comes out. I really want that C-8. Its beautiful . But I suppose a new amp comes first

Yeah,playing that guitar through a spider III would be blasphemy.The active pups would sound awful through it.Once you get the amp you can try to track one down,who knows,by then there might be one on the used market.

I might just get another 400 from family and repay them. I really want a C-8 and supposedly there's only 100 made?
Gear:

Peavey 5150
Crate 4x12
Ibanez 7321
Quote by jackson player
I might just get another 400 from family and repay them. I really want a C-8 and supposedly there's only 100 made?

I think there were only 100 made.I've only seen them for sale at drumcityguitarland.com.

I think i might pick one up then
Gear:

Peavey 5150
Crate 4x12
Ibanez 7321
Any other ideas?
Gear:

Peavey 5150
Crate 4x12