Last week, I noticed that the screw for one of my strap buttons was halfway out and bent... the same thing happened a couple days ago, so I'm certain my strap button hole is stripped... how can i repair this?
Quote by ChucklesMginty
If at first you don't succeed, play bass.

Quote by Jackal58
Cats don't think. They plot.

Catch me on FLICKR
Proud owner of a beautiful PRS P22
^this or matchsticks is the easiest way, unless you want to drill another hole somewhere else to screw it in
I play Lacrosse, you should too
Quote by reeses
heed this man's suggestion, for he is wise.

Aww shucks...

Quote by Tom 1.0
Oh and wait for the Schecter fan boys, if you listen real hard you can already hear them coming.
I've never dealt with wood glue... how do I manage to get it on the toothpick and in the tiny hole without getting it on the finish?
Quote by ChucklesMginty

Quote by Jackal58

Catch me on FLICKR
it comes off the finish very easily. since its probably polyurethane it wont stick, you can just chip it off
Quote by Øttər
I'll accept Jesus into my heart if the neighboorhood accepts my penis into it's street.
Just stick a matchstick in, twist off the excess, and screw the button in. Don't mess with wood glue or anything... just a humble matchstick
okay

I was just talking to my dad and he said he has some wood filler... if I used this would it require drilling?
Quote by ChucklesMginty

Quote by Jackal58

Catch me on FLICKR
wood filler works great, as long as you're willing to wait.

I use Elmer's brand (you know, the stuff that makes the white school glue for kiddies..)

Let it dry for aobut a day/two days before drilling a small pilot hole for the strap button.

Or the matchstick works well too.
Quote by Invader Jim
The questions people ask here makes me wonder how the TS's dress themselves in the morning and can shower without drowning...
Wodd filler would work , or get a really long screw and screw it in there so it grips into the non-stripped wood.