Page 1 of 6
Not so long ago, in the Drug Thread, the user Final !mpact informed us he had taken 60-70 painkiller pills in order to kill himself. Short after we told him to puke it out, call an ambulance. He did call an ambulance but could not puke. After that he has been silent, and we all hope for the best. We hope the ambulance got there in time ( 60-70 painkillers WILL kill you if nothing is done ).

Here is the thread :

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1057030&page=111&pp=20

This is ****ing serious, the only discussion that should be made here is that we hope he makes it out OK.

News of this might be brought onto this website :
http://www.news.com.au/perthnow/

Those in religion, pray for him, others not, let's hope he makes it.

EDIT : UPDATE !

HE'S ALIVE AND WELL.

Quote by Final !mpact
This is Final Impacts Dad & Mum - thanks to all the people here that helped him when he needed it. I am impressed that so many of you took it seriously, that in itself may have saved his life and saved us all a life of grief.

We can't tell you how much we appreciate the fact that you gave him good advice - he is ok but has been in hospital since Wednesday. He is now in good spirits and seemingly happy to be alive. Today was a good day, he got 3 hours leave from the ward and we went to the guitar shop - one brand new Washburn 12 string has put a smile on his face. I just hope we can help him keep it there.

We only wish he had come to us sooner - we love him and never want to lose him.

If any of you guys have any doubt about how precious life is please talk to your loved ones, don't ever put yourself, your friends or your family through this.

Thanks forever.
Cette nuit j'ai rêvé que je mâchais ses yeux
Après avoir crevé par accès de furie
Ta replète panse d'helminthes blancs nourrie,
Trop prompte à déféquer le fruit d'un vit sanieux.
Last edited by illuminatiano at Feb 14, 2009,
Yeah... Good luck guy i don't know!
Jesus wouldn't give you the sweat off of his balls if you were dying of thirst.
Quote by Code-E
God, you've gotta be UG's only moron!

Quote by magnum1117
that's right,you certainly are UG's only moron.

Quote by necrosis1193
Read the moron's posts, ironically enough he knows what he says.
Quote by soulflyV
Oh shit. Did he give a reason for doing it?

"Assholes at school and depression."
Cette nuit j'ai rêvé que je mâchais ses yeux
Après avoir crevé par accès de furie
Ta replète panse d'helminthes blancs nourrie,
Trop prompte à déféquer le fruit d'un vit sanieux.
I saw his posts but I wasn't aware he was trying to kill himself. I thought he had done a harder drug and just wanted to get out of the trip.

Quote by Le_Bunny
His profile says he was last on only 20 hours ago... damn I hope he's okay.

It wasn't 20 hours ago.

More like 1-2
Soon you will sit on the bench
of those who deny I have my soul
You sell a dream you create
Condemned by what you condemned before
Smooth are the words you sing down and high
Underground is your joy your laws
If true, he's probably already gone.
Quote by Steven Wright
If God dropped acid, would he see people?
He didn't want to call an ambulance or throw it up.

This child needs more the medical help.
“You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.” -Winston Churchill
Oh... ****.

I hope he's okay.
Quote by 20cdndollars
You are god, floppypick

Floppydick

If that's how you read my name, leave a message saying so on my profile
**** that's no good

I hope you're ok man
I want to work in revelations, not just spin silly tales for money.I want to fish as deep down as possible into my own subconscious in the belief that once that far down, everyone will understand because they are the same that far down.
Quote by Jimmer1720
He didn't want to call an ambulance or throw it up.

This child needs more the medical help.

But for the short term, he needs the medical help
I want to work in revelations, not just spin silly tales for money.I want to fish as deep down as possible into my own subconscious in the belief that once that far down, everyone will understand because they are the same that far down.
I don't know if he could've made it with the amount he took. ****, I hope he's alright. I hope they got there in time.

Goddammit. It doesn't make sense that we lose kids because of this. It just doesn't make any ****ing sense.
Quote by irishstang_87
I don't know if he could've made it with the amount he took. ****, I hope he's alright. I hope they got there in time.

Goddammit. It doesn't make sense that we lose kids because of this. It just doesn't make any ****ing sense.

Life sucks sometimes, I've felt terrible before and thought about it, but I'd never do it.

If **** got that bad, I would just leave my home, pack some **** up and leave. Never kill myself though, but for some people... I dunno

Is there.. anything we can do? And I realize this is sort of a silly question, but anyone have him on facebook or something?
Quote by 20cdndollars
You are god, floppypick

Floppydick

If that's how you read my name, leave a message saying so on my profile
Quote by soulflyV

=/

Looks like the worst could have happened.

His last posts were about two hours ago, though. Check in the drug thread.
Quote by soulflyV

=/

Looks like the worst could have happened.

Yeah, the last online thing is always wrong, 70% of the time always.
Soon you will sit on the bench
of those who deny I have my soul
You sell a dream you create
Condemned by what you condemned before
Smooth are the words you sing down and high
Underground is your joy your laws
The only thing on his profile is his im id, I couldn't find his facebook or myspace from that. Christ, I hope he's alright.
I'm sure one of the mods could give us some clue as to his whereabouts by his ip address, though they're probably not allowed to display that information to us.

That was a ton of pills he consumed and given the time it took the ambulance I'm not sure he made it, and if he did is it possible that he damaged his brain permanently from it?
Quote by soulflyV
Ahh, it looks like he took the pills before he went to school then.

Or he didn't end up going to school.

No idea. I wish there was something we could do. I prefer the guys who post threads on here to talk about how they're depressed to what just happened. There's a lot of us in the same situation he is on here, i just wish he would've pm'd someone or just said something.
I really hope he lives and makes a full recovery. I've had a few friends who either died or have permanent brain damage as a result of hardcore drug use.
grok it.

SKREAM!

Listen to jazz, it's good for you...
He took like, 728mg of Codeine according to one of his last posts.
That's a scary amount...I just hope everything works out.
Member of the Laney Cult
Quote by JaykeSucks
He took like, 728mg of Codeine according to one of his last posts.
That's a scary amount...I just hope everything works out.

Yeah, I'm just worried whether they could get him to the hospital in time. But I guess we all are.
Quote by Comrade Curry
Holy ****, this is serious, I say we should all go to his funeral, all 1,000,000 of us.

Let's hope there is no funeral
grok it.

SKREAM!

Quote by Comrade Curry
Of course not assuming there is one, he's probably in the hospital recovering and can't reach a computer, sorry if I came off as somebody who thought he died.

It's alright, I understood, I was just clarifying what you meant for other people.
grok it.

SKREAM!

Eugh, I don't think this will end well
The will be heartache,
there will be rain,
and joy I can't explain.
Im guessing he is in the hospital because one of his last posts was that the ambulance should be there in a minute. Plus the fact that his parents had just gotten home, they could always drive him to the hospital.
Well from my limited experience, i would expect if he did get the call out to the ambulance, he at least made it to the hospital and is recovering. His liver is likely ****ed up pretty bad though. Had the pain killers been Tylenol it would be a different story, that's the one that is a huge huge danger to OD on. (My sister did something similar years ago, this is taken from what the doctors told me then)