Page 1 of 4
I wrote a song on the piano for my girl for valentines then i recorded it and i'm gonna give it to her on saturday, does the pit think this is too cheesy?
I am
Immortal

I have inside me

it'll suck if you don't play it live.
...Nothing you've ever...
...Planned on ever turned out...
...The way you planned...

...You're still disappointing them...
Quote by Its_Rock77
it'll suck if you don't play it live.

I would, but her parents and mine are douches and won't let us see each other except at school.
I am
Immortal

I have inside me

Play it for her on guitar to her or something. Or use your school's music rooms. Recording it is nowhere near as good as playing it live for her.
Member of the Laney Cult
Quote by JaykeSucks
Play it for her on guitar to her or something. Or use your school's music rooms. Recording it is nowhere near as good as playing it live for her.

Alright, cool man, thanks. I'll try that.
I am
Immortal

I have inside me

Quote by darkwolf291
well ok...parents not letting you see each other outside of school is stupid..sit down and rationally discuss it with your parents..no whining, just have a mature rational coversation about it

I have. So. Many. Times. I've never whined, but they think that
1: We're too young to be boyfriend girlfriend
and 2: If we are allowed time outside of school we'll have sex...
I don't know where they came up w/ 2 but yeah.
I am
Immortal

I have inside me

Quote by UnintendedBliss

dude, wtf? you're 15 and you can't see her outside of school?
Cheesy but sweet.
Quote by Survivalism
The Dual Rectifier is my sexy finishing move.

Quote by Survivalism
Nobody knows the words to Evenflow, they all just go "bramamamamamamamamaamamamabooowwllofcornflakes"
Quote by InvaderTSN
It's so corny, it caused Korn to spell corn correctly.

was that supposed 2 b funny?
Quote by connor045
dude, wtf? you're 15 and you can't see her outside of school?
They hate us. Seriously. They do it for "our own good" and "so we don't make a big mistake" but deep down, they just hate us.
I am
Immortal

I have inside me

Quote by darkwolf291
ahh..parents suck....they probably did that as teenagers (or maybe even younger ) i think the idea of teenagers having sex is on the mind of parents more than their kids

Her parents did. My didn't, their more lenient...but still. Not until she's sixteen then we can "further devolp our 'friendship'"
I am
Immortal

I have inside me

Depends on your lady, dont ask the pit if you think she will like it or not. more or less do you think she will like it.
Existence well what does it matter.
Quote by bellamyESP
does it sound like muse

just ( ) that much. It's only piano, no singing, no drums, nothing else.
I am
Immortal

I have inside me

Quote by InvaderTSN
Is that Patton Oswalt as a teenager?

I don't think so, it's a picture from the movie Children of the Corn based off a Stephen King novel
Quote by o d y s s e y
Depends on your lady, dont ask the pit if you think she will like it or not. more or less do you think she will like it.

I played a little for her, just ten seconds and she said she liked it but, idk. I'll play it for her on thursday, or try at least. I think she will.
I am
Immortal

I have inside me

Quote by UnintendedBliss
I would, but her parents and mine are douches and won't let us see each other except at school.

I know what that feels like...

EDIT: play it live, it'll be much better
Quote by darkwolf291
damn..well..go with the school music room idea

Yeah, I think I will. I'll go to the mormon seminary building in the morning with her. It'll all work out.
I am
Immortal

I have inside me

Quote by InvaderTSN
I know. I was just kidding. That movie was awful. How it managed to have 6 sequels is baffling.

No you weren't. You loved it so much you made your own Sequel.
Quote by UnintendedBliss
They hate us. Seriously. They do it for "our own good" and "so we don't make a big mistake" but deep down, they just hate us.

lmao, yeah the whole world is against you.
Quote by _testament_
Go drink some fucking bleach, asshole.

Gear
Jackson RX10D - Fitted with a Bareknuckle Warpig
Ibanez SA36FM
Squire Strat
Marshall MG250DFX
Boss Metalzone

For Sale:

Kustom 10w amp
Various Daphon Pedals
Quote by UnintendedBliss

Or at least, they don't trust you at all. They think you are very stupid. I don't know you, maybe you are.

You should try your best to do it live, if you can't then do the recording I guess.
Quote by ChoPxSueY
lmao, yeah the whole world is against you.

Not the whole world, just four people. Is that really so hard to believe?
I am
Immortal

I have inside me

Page 1 of 4