The Amazing Randi and his corporation offer 1 million to the person who can prove without a doubt of paranormal abilities/existence. There have been countless amounts of contestants, include the famous claimed medium Sylvia Browne (Who has yet to take the actual challenge). This women named Rosemary Hunter, claims she can make people Urinate themselves through Paranormal means.. Amongst other things. Obviously no one has succeeded. This may be it..

Clicky

I'd like to see someone from UG apply for this
Rosemary Hunter is full of bull. i just felt like peeing myself! i could have stopped if i felt like it........
I have no opinion on this matter.
Ghostbusters
/thread
Quote by 20cdndollars
You are god, floppypick

Floppydick

If that's how you read my name, leave a message saying so on my profile
If you could prove the paranormal, then it wouldn't be paranormal anymore. Therefore this guy could flake on his promise.
I've decided that my signature is terrible. I'm open to suggestions.

Click me, or I'll die.

# Un-nominated in UG Top 100,
James is one of my favorite people, The "physcics" say they don't need the money and that is why most of them don't do it.

I bet there is some charity that could use the money
I think it would be pretty easy to make people urinate with some simple, online psychology books and a desire to manipulate people...

Only problem being this "The volunteer will be wearing blacked out sunglasses".

EDIT : If this is turning into a general discussion about Randi, he's a fantastic person with this challenge. We cannot let people who claim to have "Contact with the dead" to make money from this sickening, manipulative, soul destroying practice. These people make me sick. Now, general entertainment using this? that's ok with me. But people making thousands of money from cold reading on innocent people who have lost family members and exploiting them, grrrr.
Last edited by Micehorns at Feb 10, 2009,
Quote by FinderofNemo
Ghostbusters 2 sucked.

i know that opinions are just opinions, and cant really be wrong, but your opinion right here is wrong. very wrong.
I have no opinion on this matter.
She claims she can just tell them, and touch them, and it happens. I seen some videos where she made some people vomit..

Oh and ghostbusters suck in general. End of story.
Back to topic in hand? Ok.
Quote by Zugunruhe
i know that opinions are just opinions, and cant really be wrong, but your opinion right here is wrong. very wrong.

It's true. You can actually measure it, like in a scientific laboratory.

However you ought to not post the results because it would embarrass the poor kid.
I've decided that my signature is terrible. I'm open to suggestions.

Click me, or I'll die.

# Un-nominated in UG Top 100,
Quote by InvaderTSN
This. Ghostbusters is solid proof that ghosts are real.

Precisely, what more is needed? They've got them ghosts all captured in their machine.
Quote by 20cdndollars
You are god, floppypick

Floppydick

If that's how you read my name, leave a message saying so on my profile
Quote by floppypick
Ghostbusters
/thread

That may actually be what that dude is looking for!
Quote by hostilekid
shadesofanger, you're my hero.

Quote by GoldenBlues
So I was wondering, are black people capable feeling love? I mean can their brains comprehend that kind of emotion, or are they not programmed that way.
Ms. Hunter says this ability is a gift from God, and that she is one of His angels.
So she's insane?
Quote by Teh Forest King
A kid took a fetal pig during pig dissection, put a napkin on it as a cape, wrote "super pig" on it, then threw it out the window onto the greenhouse below, yelling "super pig, blast off!". He failed the pig lab
Quote by Filter
She claims she can just tell them, and touch them, and it happens. I seen some videos where she made some people vomit..

Oh and ghostbusters suck in general. End of story.
Back to topic in hand? Ok.

With the right training, anybody can do this to be honest. We do it everyday without knowing it (obviously not as extreme as making people sick lol). We all have accepted hand signals, eye signals, body postures than indicate to others how we want them to react. Example ; Waving at someone. I honestly believe it's as simple as this.
Filter stole my identity! I like Sylvia Browne's books.
Quote by SlackerBabbath

I also have hairy butt cheeks, I once shaved a letter 'W' on each cheek, so that when I bent over it spelled WoW.

warning, some of the contents of this post may not necessarily be completely true.
Quote by Pencil Man
Filter stole my identity! I like Sylvia Browne's books.

I DIDN'T STEAL YOUR IDENTITY 09'ER, I JOINED FIRST, MY ****ING PENCIL AVATAR DAMNIT, I FOUND IT FIRST, I CLAIM IT. IT IS MINE! ANY WHO SAYS OTHERWISE WILL BE RAPED BY MY CAT MITTENS WHO HAS 3 1/2 PENISES.
Quote by InvaderTSN
Coincidentally, my friend's neighbor/friend of mine cat is named Mittens.

Are you my friend's neighbor/friend of mine?

I'm pretty sure I am your neighbor. Say, you left your blinds open..
I might take the challenge. But first I must convince my family (aliens) that these scientists mean no harm, gather up enough cab fare to be driven 3 million light years, then take the photos/ collect evidence.