So, I've heard lots of things about this pedal, and I've heard clips, but, is it really all that great?
I've heard that Digitech's artist series blows, but I've also read that Dan uses this on his tour rig.

The thing is, it has tons of effects I'd like, and wanna know UG's opinion on it.
GC is having a President's Day sale over the weekend, so I'm gonna go on Monday, because I have a 10% off coupon for Monday only, on top of sale prices. Figure I can pick it up then.
7-String Legion
Quote by TheJem
Justice4AllOne pretty much mentioned all of my ideas so yeah...pointless pun post.

Quote by MightySumo
Thanks fer settin me straight on that Justice

Quote by oneblackened
I was thinking that too, Justice usually seems like a pretty knowledgeable guy.
It can't get Dan's studio tone on its own, no matter what the catalogue says. But, it's not a bad distortion pedal for metal. I'd rather have one than any of Boss' Metal Zone/Core pedals (except the discontinued HM-2/3).
Quote by Cathbard
If all you had to go on was the forum you'd think a Decimator could cure noise caused by dodgey stage lighting and restock the ocean's population of sperm whales
I"m not trying to sound like Dan, I'm just wondering if it's a good quality pedal.
7-String Legion
Quote by TheJem
Justice4AllOne pretty much mentioned all of my ideas so yeah...pointless pun post.

Quote by MightySumo

Quote by oneblackened
Then you should be fairly happy with it. Personally I'd go for a Metal Muff first for that metal sound.
Quote by Cathbard
If all you had to go on was the forum you'd think a Decimator could cure noise caused by dodgey stage lighting and restock the ocean's population of sperm whales
Nah, I don't care for the Metal Muff.
That tone doesn't work for me.
7-String Legion
Quote by TheJem

Quote by MightySumo

Quote by oneblackened
when i heard someone try it out in a shop it wasn't too bad. they were just playing it thru an epi valve junior head coming out of a 4x12

i never tried it out for myself however.
Grammar and spelling omitted as an exercise for the reader.
Quote by IbanezPsycho
Anyone I have known purchased it pretty much just for the added features like the Sitar, Whammy and Phaser effect. Never hear to much about the distortion side of it.

Yeah, those were the main reasons I wanted it, as I already have a wah and distortion.
7-String Legion
Quote by TheJem

Quote by MightySumo

Quote by oneblackened