I need to take it to a shop put some new strings and get it all nice a fixed up (some little things), but then it'll be ready to sell. I'm looking to get $200-$250. I live in South Carolina. I got pics, but it just looks like any other one so I don't see the point in posting them. :P (lazy )

I will consider trades for a nice Dist. Pedal + cash, like a Fulltone Gt 500 or Fulltone Fulldrive 2 MOSFET, possibly a Jekyll and Hyde. PM me if you're interested.

I would also like to note that for the pure reason of safety, if you do chose to buy this, I will put it on eBay as "buy it now" and I will give you the link so you can. I will do this for insured that I won't be ripped off and neither will you and that we have an obligation to live up to our word, and for the simplicity of paypal.
I forgot to mention that it comes with an Ibanez hardcase and does have the tremolo bar. Original pups.
Oh I don't know. You'll have to ask someone here who's been doing this or search it up. :P
no matter what you should always post pics of your gear.

it'll at least show people you actually own it haha
Quote by Jackintehbox
Pedophilia all the way man. Go for it.

Quote by deathbat831
hahaha i thought you wrote Philidelphia all the way, i was like yeah philidelphias cool i spose

Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
I'm always too embarrassed to buy condoms. Saran wrap is cheaper, anyway.
if you would post this to the uk i would certainly be very interested!!!

Guitars:
Ibanez RG350M
Ibanez JS100
Fender Strat

Amp:
Fender Blues Jr
Fender Champion 600
Washburn Southside

Effects:
POD HD300
Marshall Guv'Nor
Big Muff