i'm 6 mins in and he's freaking out.

Don't think she's gonna get the tickets.

Tireedit:
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH **** OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG!!!!!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wow......
Last edited by Tire Me. at Feb 11, 2009,
Wow that was ****ed up. I like how after the DJs ruined their marriage, they were laughing about it and even started playing the SAW music in the background.

But still, that guy's a dick for cheating.

I'm not sure who's to blame here.
wow thats insane lol
My Gear:
Ibanez RG-350 YE w/ Super Dist. and PAF pro pups
ESP LTD KH-602
Dean db razorback
Fender Squier Strat
Epiphone goth bass
acoustic unknown brand
Digitech Rp250
Line 6 Spider 3
Peavey Vypyr 75 watt
ok. i was listening to her and him talk, and im thinking "yeh, he's freaking out and shocked. pretty typical reaction."
i almost started to get bored and i was thinking "how is going wrong? who wouldnt react like he does?"

then, he says "ive been sleeping with your sister for the past year and a half."

holy ****.

LMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMFFFFFFFAOLMAOLMAOLMAOROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLLMAOLMMMMMMMFFFFFFAAAAAOOOOOOOOO

yeh.
owned

seriously,
what a ****ing bitch.
If she is willing to completely **** around with a nine year marriage for Kanye West tickets then that marriage was doomed from the beginning

EDIT: I wonder if she got the tickets...
Last edited by Okeefe Is Legit at Feb 11, 2009,
I'm sure I'm terrible person, but I found this totally hilarious. The DJs laughing about it made it 100% better, too.
How is something like that even allowed on the air?

EDIT: Although honestly, I don't feel sorry for her at all. Saying something like that to your husband would pretty much fuck your marriage over no matter how it turned out.

He's retarded for sleeping with her sister. And the DJs are just fucking twisted.

The only person I feel sorry for is the kid.
Last edited by archangels666 at Feb 11, 2009,
Quote by Okeefe Is Legit
owned

seriously,
what a ****ing bitch.
If she is willing to completely **** around with a nine year marriage for Kanye West tickets then that marriage was doomed from the beginning

EDIT: I wonder if she got the tickets...

Considering she was s'posed to hear "It's ok I love you" I'm thinking not.

Hopefully the DJs gave it to her tho...
hahahahaha wow that was really funny. i think they're both idiots, he cheated, and i wanna ask her why the heck would you risk the trust you have in marriage for kanye tickets. i really hope she at least got the tickets cause in reality she was really the one who got cheated on.
I first felt bad for the guy, It sounded like he was in tears n' ****.
But then he startted confessing and i was like...

WHAT AN ASSHOLE!
ALL HAIL HYPNOTOAD

Quote by MetalMessiah665
Dude, I think I would know, Trivium invented Thrash, Metallica are lucky they got as far as they did piggy-backing off of Trivium's signature style.
Is she the chick in the photo? Cause daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyuuuuuuuum.
It was a graveyard smash.
What a piece of crap woman. Yeah, it was wrong of the guy to be cheating but after jeopardizing their marriage for something so material, she deserved that. In fact, if she's that shitty, he was probably cheating on her because she couldn't be a good wife.