im looking to buy all rackmount stuff i want one for my tube head but i dont know of any sites to find on and one to put all my effects in just so its simple and looks sexy
thanks
Grinding at your head with my bone saw breaking zygoma
Quote by skymaster5000
im looking to buy all rackmount stuff i want one for my tube head but i dont know of any sites to find on and one to put all my effects in just so its simple and looks sexy
thanks

Not trying to be a dark cloud, but that is going to end up being a VERY heavy and bulky rack. Just be aware of that.

I recommend keeping your amps in a separate rack than your effects. Trust me on this one. It will limit weight, heat, RF Noise, size of the case, reduce the cost of your racks dramatically by contrast, and help your back if you need to actually transport the case to gigs.
Last edited by zachman5150 at Feb 11, 2009,
oh yeah i planned on it i wanted a rackmount for my head and a mount for my effects
i just wanted a site that has that kind of stuff
sick
thanks bro
i really appreciate it man
ok another qestion
i want this but i dont know what
1/4" ply 1/2" ply is
is that just the thickness
Quote by skymaster5000
ok another qestion
i want this but i dont know what
1/4" ply 1/2" ply is
is that just the thickness

Yes, that is the thickness of the wood used in the rack. The thicker the sturdier. IF you plan to move your rig around to gigs, I HIGHLY recommend getting an ATA rated Shock rack. (Do NOT skimp here), and--- Please get a BIGGER rack than you'll need now.

A L W A Y S... Plan for future growth. I mean ALWAYS. It sucks when you don't and you realize you want the new cool processor and you don't have room for it, and then to upgrade your rig, (Assuming you have your cables done well ie cut to size etc...) You have to REDO ALL of that. Save yourself the headache, expense and frustration by planning well, and doing it right the 1st time.
Last edited by zachman5150 at Feb 11, 2009,