Does anyone know a sight that has free songbooks to practice sight reading to?

I am very tired of practicing to classical music....
If you download Powertab (it's free and legal) you can get Powertab files from UG that have both music notation and tab. However the viewing window is kind of small and if anyone knows how to make it bigger I would like to know that.......
Quote by Jordan987
If you download Powertab (it's free and legal) you can get Powertab files from UG that have both music notation and tab. However the viewing window is kind of small and if anyone knows how to make it bigger I would like to know that.......

The viewing window covers the entire screen. If you want it bigger...buy a bigger screen.
Someones knowledge of guitar companies spelling determines what amps you can own. Really smart people can own things like Framus because they sound like they might be spelled with a "y" but they aren't.
Quote by Archeo Avis
The viewing window covers the entire screen. If you want it bigger...buy a bigger screen.

lol I assumed he meant you don't get many lines of music on the screen at a time - you have to keep scrolling down. Unless you have a printer ofc