Alright been a while since i posted anything here. i did have a rep for returning Crits though, will keep that up. about to go out and do a bunch of C4C's as well.

anyways, here is the song. it is a bunch of similar riffs and melodies that i put together and tied up with some bits of improv. i recorded it in a clean version and a distorted version(dont worry they are both very short) on the same video. there are some different riffs and solos in each. it would be sweet if i could get comments on either or both, but whatever comes up.

here is the link
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fl2HMeCHkEg&feature=channel_page
I liked it, Alot.
The riffs where very nice, Clean and distorted.
Althought i had the feeling i heard it before at the beginning.
Maybe sometimes a bit too distorted but then again that sounds great with the pinch harmonics.

I don't have alot too crit on it though Besides that i like it.
C4c mine ? it's on my page the first song, Thanks

P.S. You look like Steve Albini are you 2 related ?
ALL HAIL HYPNOTOAD

Quote by MetalMessiah665
Dude, I think I would know, Trivium invented Thrash, Metallica are lucky they got as far as they did piggy-backing off of Trivium's signature style.
heheh no, no relation there as far as i know *goes off to look him up*

alright critting yours now

and yeah, same sort of picking pattern as in coldplays "clocks"
toobad really, i hate that song, but thats the best way to play those chords
Last edited by diablo_man at Feb 11, 2009,
I like the main riff, it's very relaxed and soothing. If you got that into a more traditional song (not that the improv. wasn't good, it was very solid) I think it would be more interesting. Did like your solo from about 4:30 to 5:15, liked it a lot. Only thing I could say is more structure, but that's just me. Otherwise, kudos man.

If you could crit mine that would be awesome, thanks!
Listen to The Beatles, Pink Floyd, or whatever you want to listen to.
Dreams/Celestial Voyager (My Band's recording )
Live at Pompeii

Put this in your signature if you think coalition governments in democratic societies are f*cking retarded.
Hey man. Thanks for commenting my song. It´s much appreciated! and I listened to your song, you sure got some good ideas in there. By some reason it reminded me a bit of "Billy talent". lol. Hope you take that as a good thing. Any way... keep working on those riffs and add bassguyitar and drums you´ll have an awesome song.

Keep Rocking / Rewiredll