ok ive decided that im gonna get the danelectro 63 reissue but i dont know what kind of amp to get im thinking about a black heart amp one of the 150$ models i play alot of punk/grunge/beatles type **** im also planning on getting the dannelectro over drive and chorus pedals (the $15 ones im on a tight budget ) please reply
Quote by L2112Lif
I put a ton of my capital into SW Airlines... The next day, THE NEXT DAY these nutters fly into the WTC. What the hell? Apparently no one wanted to fly anymore, and I was like "What gives? God damnit Osama, let me win a fuggin' game!"
A nice cheap tube amp like the Blackheart should be good.
My Gear:
Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Peavey Vypyr 30
DW Collector's 3 pc drums
Mapex Black panther snare
Sabian AAX/Zildjian K cymbals.
Yeah the Blackheart should do you good
-Gear-
Line 6 Flextone III Plus
Behringer FCB1010 Emulating a FBV Longboard
Yeah but just don't expect those pedals to be super awesome.
Pain is an illusion.
Schecter Hellraiser C-1 w/ Seymour Duncan JB/Jazz Combo
Pitchblack | Bad Horsie 2 | DS-1 | BF-2 | ISP Decimator | DD6
YouTube Channel
Quote by sesstreets
Yeah but just don't expect those pedals to be super awesome.

i dont i read that they made from plastic but i also read that they last as long as you dont stomp on em theyll be pretty good plus i aint even gigging yet so itll be for around the house use once i start gigging ill buy better pedals thanx 4 the help
Quote by L2112Lif
I put a ton of my capital into SW Airlines... The next day, THE NEXT DAY these nutters fly into the WTC. What the hell? Apparently no one wanted to fly anymore, and I was like "What gives? God damnit Osama, let me win a fuggin' game!"
Blackhearts are great.

And I have a bit of a thing for the Danelectro guitars. They're pretty unique looking.
Quote by necrosis1193
As usual Natrone's mouth spouts general win.

Quote by Silverstein14
man, Natrone you're some kind of ninja I swear

Quote by gregs1020
plexi

i realize the longshot that is. little giant to humongous one.

Rest In Peace Stevie Ray
Quote by Natrone
Blackhearts are great.

And I have a bit of a thing for the Danelectro guitars. They're pretty unique looking.

ok thanx im thinkin bout the cheap ones that only has a volume knob would that be good cuz i can never get it to sound right when i start twiddling with the bass and treble and that kind ****.
and thats why im gettin the dano 63 that thing looks sweet and the one im getting is around $200 so im pretty damn happy is it good for grunge/punk/beatles and some metal ( black sabbath zepplin) well it dont really matter cuz im getting it any way still give me your input
Quote by L2112Lif