This is a song that I wrote today. Im really good at writing music but...Im not that good at writing lyrics so let me know what you think.

Verse
It seems like these days
Are draped in a never-ending haze
I gotta sort out my life
And get things right
I really messed up
I don’t like what I’ve become
And all I ask of you
Is to forgive me for what I’ve done

Chorus
Every time I look in the mirror, all I see
Are the memories staring back at me
I know I don’t deserve you
But I wanna give it one more try
I can only find solitude
In your eyes

Verse
With every breath that I breathe
I find myself wondering
How I can get you right back in my life
Girl it’s easy to see
That my life is incomplete
Without you here in my arms

Repeat Chorus
hmmmmmmmmm :steal:

ahhh, no, I wouldn't do that.

here are the prevalent themes that jump out at me:
drug addiction
alcoholism
rehab
love
starting over
redemption

I hope thats what you were going for, cause thats what I got out of it, then again, art speaks to the experiences of the viewer rather than conveying the experiences of the artist.
well yes you are right. I was on a long alcohol binge in which a girl I was with left me because of it so I wrote this song for her hoping things might get back to normal.
Quote by fenderfanatic19
well yes you are right. I was on a long alcohol binge in which a girl I was with left me because of it so I wrote this song for her hoping things might get back to normal.

Oh i so ****ing called it! I know because I'm drinking by myself tonite! unlike last time I'm not even seeking companionship via online games, it can be fun to drink alone, no one to get in your way. I know how that feels tho, and while it has nothing to do with my current lumberjacked state, it can be very painful.

You got any Instrumentalization to go along with it?
Last edited by EclipseNine at Feb 11, 2009,
I dunn but am i right if i say the lyrics are influencd by some of linkin park songs?
Gear

-Schecter Tempest Custom
-Ibanez EW20WNE-NT
-Digitech Bad Monkey
-Boss TU-3
-Boss NS-2
-ibanez PM7