I'm getting my braces out this morning!

I'm preparing myself for pain anyway, but was it painful or anything for any of you who had braces?

My teethe used to be absolutely horrible before, but now they look great! I think all the pain and hassle was actually worth it now!
Hi! I'm Andrew, and when I have a bubble in my throat I sound like Alan Rickman!

I have the BEST Jizz Face on UG!

My YouTube Channel (slowmotion stuff!): www.youtube.com/wannabeguitarlegend
People have said getting 'em taken off is the best feeling in the world.
I don't wear braces but I wear retainers, which are more annoying and slow...

I'm gonna in the future, but I just want to get over with it until I enter college.
Washburn Idol WI64
Roland Microcube

Quote by jimmy_neutron
Its still hair, you know.
I got mine off a couple of months ago,

I think now would be a good time to post the " feels good man " pic.

Enjoy, and great to hear your teeth are good
a little lost.....
dude... Look this is a friend of mine who weared braces for over 4 years, Then they removed his braces and after 10 years without braces this happend...

*The following graphic is not safe for small children and/or People with a weak heart or people that are pregnant or musicians or for people with diarhea or with zits... this following picture shouldn't be vieuwed by anyone and is on your own respective safety in other words... Don't sue me*

ALL HAIL HYPNOTOAD

Quote by MetalMessiah665
Dude, I think I would know, Trivium invented Thrash, Metallica are lucky they got as far as they did piggy-backing off of Trivium's signature style.
It doesnt really hurt, its bordering on pain but mostly just annoying. They pretty much just pull them off, from what i remember. It takes a while but as others have said, you dont care, its great knowing theyre finally getting the **** out of your mouth!
Quick and painless.

And being able to run your tongue over your teeth again is an amazing feeling.
Check out my band Disturbed
Quote by Bignose
I'm eating cereal tomorrow, anyone care to care?

NICE

Epiphone Les Paul Standard w/ SD Alnico Pro II's
Fender Aerodyne Telecaster & Stratocaster
Marshall JCM 800 4104 combo

E-Married to Funny_Page
Quote by ajaxender12
It doesnt really hurt, its bordering on pain but mostly just annoying. They pretty much just pull them off, from what i remember. It takes a while but as others have said, you dont care, its great knowing theyre finally getting the **** out of your mouth!

They don't exactly "pull" them off, the orthodontist will just use a clamp thing that cuts the glue off the brackets, and then grinds the remaining glue off your teeth. For the molars, they just use the clamp to press down on the pointy thing on the side of the big bracket and the bracket will just slide off.

Doesn't hurt, but you don't recognise your mouth for a few hours.

Eating was a new experience for me .
Luckily I had removable braces which were impossible to eat in.
I got them due to the fact everyone told me horror stories of that "they snap your teeth when you remove them" and allsorts.

So I had two teeth out and a removable brace.
Dribbling ftw.

Tomosaurus:
Nazigrave is a tosser.

Epiphone Les Paul Standard w/ SD Alnico Pro II's
Fender Aerodyne Telecaster & Stratocaster
Marshall JCM 800 4104 combo

E-Married to Funny_Page
do yourself a favor after you get them off, WEAR YOUR DAMN RETAINER!!!! i didn't and one of my teeth has moved it it bothers me everytime i look at it. all that money down the drain if you don't wear your retainer.
They're out!
The guy just used a drill to get them out. It got quite hot, and it actually hit my tongue which hurt a lot, but yep, it's all worth it! All the pain and hassle wasn't for nothing.
Here's a pic:

Hi! I'm Andrew, and when I have a bubble in my throat I sound like Alan Rickman!

Quote by skaterskagg1
do yourself a favor after you get them off, WEAR YOUR DAMN RETAINER!!!! i didn't and one of my teeth has moved it it bothers me everytime i look at it. all that money down the drain if you don't wear your retainer.

Yeah, I'm getting my retainer this afternoon, and I WILL wear it! Thanks for the warning!