Our good friends at Gibson have kindly donated a BRAND NEW ES-335 Signed by some AMAZING artists, including Graham Coxan, Paul Weller and Alex Turner.

The guitar was generously donated to War Child by Gibson Guitar after they sponsored the MOJO Les Paul Award at The 2008 MOJO Honours List, one of the U.K.’s most prestigious Music Awards ceremonies. The annual event held at The Brewery in London’s East End (16th June 2008) saw the cream of British artists attend to celebrate the very best in modern music.

Thanks to Gibson, this Gibson ES-335 guitar was signed backstage by the following MOJO Award winners and is now being auctioned in aid of War Child. It is a fantastic opportunity to own a very special piece of music memorabilia.

Bidding doesnt begin until 12 noon tomorrow but thought we'd give you all at UG a heads up!!! Check it out on ebay : Link removed by mod!

The money raised by this auction will go to supporting our work with children affected by war in Iraq, Afghanistan, Democratic Republic of Congo and Uganda. We work with children who have been hit hardest by the joint forces of poverty, conflict and social exclusion.

For more information on War Child please visit Removed
For more information on Gibson Guitar please visit Removed
*reported* No ebay links.
Gear:
Agile Ash RB 828
Schecter C-7 (old 90s style headstock)
Handbuilt 6-string V
Handbuilt Baritone scale 6 string Iceman-copy
Pod HD300
As the guy above mentioned (Albeit in a non-explainatory way) this site usually doesn't allow links to ebay items.

I don't know whether the mods will make an exception because this is an organised charity auction though.
Quote by griffRG7321
become a circumsizer, you get like £60,000 a year + tips.

Quote by Flying Couch
Because I'm not aerodynamic. All the other airborne furniture laugh at me.

LIKE PORTISHEAD?
It looks like a scam, to me. To be honest, though, I don't have any experience with UK charities and stuff like this, so I may be wrong.
Gear:
Agile Ash RB 828
Handbuilt 6-string V
Pod HD300
Apologies about the link...I wasnt aware we couldnt post them, considering this is the classifieds section! However thanks for the support Sonny and Jango I assure you this is not a 'scam', if you look at the Gibson site, the War Child site or the ebay page thats quite obvious!

I hope the moderators will make an exception as this is for an amazing cause and an amazing product!
My apologies, then. Free bump ^ _ ^
Gear:
Agile Ash RB 828
Handbuilt 6-string V
Pod HD300