Probably a silly question, but what the hell.

I play a PRS SE singlecut, and love it, but it does suffer a bit of fret buzz, mainly on the low E string, and only on the first 10 frets or so.

My action is as high as possible, so any idea what might be up with it?

Cheers guys
Quote by Kensai

Awesome guy right here
Quote by tbrown8890
Have you tried anti-fret buzz spray?
I never heard of that, and that sounds like a hoax to me...
ret buzz is a mechanical problem, and coating frets or the fretboard with stuff is probably not going to solve the problem...
Quote by gudinge
Wasn't there a thread about this like yesterday?
Quote by ivan_2894
This guy knows what he's talking about
(Ab)using:
* Ibanez PF5 acoustic * Gibson '08 LP Classic * Schecter Damien FR *
* Marshall JCM 2k DSL401 *
* Boss OS-2 * Boss DD-7 *

Eyes on Wah & SD pups
Haha I know I was just messing with you. I have no clue what the problem is. Perhaps your action is TOO high? I don't think that has to do with it but you could always try.
Quote by tbrown8890
Have you tried anti-fret buzz spray?

Lol!

TS - There could be so many reasons for fret buzz. Just take it to a good technician. Don't do anything by yourself if u don't know what u r doing(which is probably the case).
You may have too much neck relief or your nut slot may be too deep. Necl relief is checked by fretting on the first fret and fret where the neck joins the body at the same time. You then check the gap between the bottom of the low E and the fret crown between the 7 -9th frets. There should be s small gap only (credit/business card thickness) (If you have feeler gauges 0.004 - 0.012")
Moving on.....