i just moved loads of stuff outta my room, and ive got a bit of space to fill. im a bit strapped for cash, but for a fairly newbie drummer,, does this look okay?

http://www.gear4music.com/Drums-and-Percussion/Drum-Kit-by-Gear4music-5-Piece-WINE-RED/415

id probably get better cymbols, sabian probably. and maybe better skins.

Epiphone Hummingbird
Epiphone Futura Custom Prophecy (Twin EMG)
Vox Valvetronix VT20+
Vox Wah
Boss MD-2
Danelectro Cool Cat Drive
Boss EQ

Dude chill.
Let's not bicker and argue about who killed who...
Quote by Necrophagist777
I'm ORION, LORD OF EVIL, give me your soul and breathe in my darkness.

YOU WILL NOT ENJOY THIS......
╭∩╮( º.º )╭∩╮
Like with guitars buying stuff with a slightly better brand makes all the difference. If you are serious and it won't just gather dust in your room, go for something slightly more expensive because you can buy cheap quality kits like Mapex or Yamaha have cheap series' that are great for beginners.

You can find deals online with those kits that come with better cymbals and some even have Remo heads on them so you won't have to upgrade 'till your playing improves. Remember it's like guitars, you can get cheap quality guitars and cheap quality amps. You can also get cheap first acts and MG's.

RMF

I was much further out than you thought
And not waving but drowning.
I was much too far out all my life
And not waving but drowning.
any recommendations of a better kit for not too much more?

Epiphone Hummingbird
Epiphone Futura Custom Prophecy (Twin EMG)
Vox Valvetronix VT20+
Vox Wah
Boss MD-2
Danelectro Cool Cat Drive
Boss EQ

For the love of god, just spend £200 on a second hand pearl export. Even better, look for a Mapex M birch. I can gaurntee this drum kit and hardware is better than anything in the same price range.
Squier Classic Vibe Custom
Vox Pathfinder 15R
Fender Jazz Bass
Craigslist is your friend.

Seriously, in my area about 60% of all the posts in "musical instruments" are people trying to offload they're pearl and tama kits on the cheap.
Call me: Will

Gear that I'm using most, in their respective colors:
Squier MIJ '62 Strat reissue
Orville '62 SG reissue
1972 Fender Musicmaster Bass Amp with various kinds of pedals.

My band, Cusche!