I've been thinking of buying some new pedals, I was thinking of this: Boss MT-2 - Boss super chorus - Noise gate - Equalizer - Crappy randall amp. I do have an MD-2 but it gets so much feedback its not even fun to use, so if you guys have any other idea's for what sort of pedal setup i should have for playing Metal, older punk (Dead kennedy's Danzig era misfits, Black Flag, D.O.A
Gibson 1972 SG Pro T-Top Bridge, P90 Neck
Dean DBD T ML
Jackson JS30RR EMGs 85-81
Epiphone G-400 Goth
76 Mann Les Paul Custom
Fender f-230 Accoustic
Randall RG-180 DX
Line6 Spider III HD75 Head - Behringer 412
Saving for a Marshall JCM 800.
if you hate your amp save up and buy a new amp. But if you really want a distortion pedal maybe go with an AMT Dist-station
You ask me, id invest in a new amp first.

But Im honestly running a Boss ME-50, does everything, it aint perfect, but it works better than most the pedals ive looked at.
Guitars:
Gibson Explorer - White
PRS SE Singlecut
Fender Acoustic

Amps:
Crate head w/ POD preamp
Crate 120 watt POS
Crate Cab
if u want to buy pedals

dont buy the Boss MT2

look at the Electro Harmonix Metal Muff, or the Boss MetalCORE
I wouldn't get that BOSS pedal. I used to own it...and it sounds really thin and fuzzy. I'd check out the Metal Muff.
Quote by Rtard_GWARRIOR
I do have an MD-2 but it gets so much feedback its not even fun to use

You'll get the same problem with the MT-2. Do not get anything Boss with 'Metal' in the name, they all suck. I'd invest in a new amp before buying more and more crappy pedals. They won't really improve your sound.
Meh, I bought a Behringer Equalizing rack, Fixed the tone on my Line 6 pretty well.
The Randall im just going to use for a vocal\accoustic amp.
Gibson 1972 SG Pro T-Top Bridge, P90 Neck
Dean DBD T ML
Jackson JS30RR EMGs 85-81
Epiphone G-400 Goth
76 Mann Les Paul Custom
Fender f-230 Accoustic
Randall RG-180 DX
Line6 Spider III HD75 Head - Behringer 412
Saving for a Marshall JCM 800.