Im looking for a nice lead guitar instead of my old ibanez, so.. i´ve been around:

Schecter V-1 FR
Bc rich Jrv deluxe

or..... maybe a charvel so call...... do they worth? are suitable for thrash metal??

open to any suggerence! thanx
TH3 G3Ar
- JCM 900 SL-X and SV MKII 100HD with LIne 6 sv412
-Bunch of pedals ( WD,BM,NR-2...)
-Ibanez Universe uv777pbk,Rg 2550&321mh
-http://backtorlyeh.bandcamp.com/
Thats a HUGE budget range but in you range I recommend a prestige series ibanez like the RG1570 or RGA if you like ibanez still. They play absolutley amazing and are perfect for shred/lead playing.
Ibanez RG7321
Jackson Randy Rhoads V with Floyd Rose
Peavey Valveking 112
Digitech RP70 Guitar Processor
But honestly, a Prestige Ibanez blows those other 2 out of the water by shear quality. Bolt on necks are just as good as others. Unfinished maple is faster than a finished neck and it's very easy to play up to the 24th frets. Try one and see for yourself.
so have to try ibanez tg 1570 no???? ok ok i´ll write down, just said that becouse of my ibanez... I hate this neck...
TH3 G3Ar
Quote by Adrian89
so have to try ibanez tg 1570 no???? ok ok i´ll write down, just said that becouse of my ibanez... I hate this neck...

The Prestige series are a lot better in quality than the "RG Fixed" series. Not to mention that a lot of people that play Ibanez tend to hate Schecter necks.
RIP Jasmine You.

Lieutenant of the 7-string/ERG Legion

Quote by FaygoBro420
Yo wassup, I'm trying to expand my musical horizons if you know what I mean, so can anybody reccomend me some cool Juggalo jazz?
The Ibanez would be a solid choice,but just for the sake of diversity I'm going to suggest a Schecter Stiletto Classic with an 18 volt mod or a Jackson of some kind,maybe a used USA series.

WARNING!: THIS USER HAS BEEN KNOWN TO BE AN OPINIONATED ASS. ALWAYS USE CAUTION WHEN READING POSTS AND NEVER USE NEAR AN OPEN FLAME.USE ONLY AS DIRECTED.KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.

here there´s not a really used market :S so... have to buy a new guitar, Whats a 18v mod??? just for the battery life??? Charvels doesnt worth at all for thrash stuff?
TH3 G3Ar
Quote by Adrian89
here there´s not a really used market :S so... have to buy a new guitar, Whats a 18v mod??? just for the battery life??? Charvels doesnt worth at all for thrash stuff?

I've heard great things about Charvels. If there's a San Dimas around your area, you should definately try one out.
RIP Jasmine You.

Lieutenant of the 7-string/ERG Legion

Quote by FaygoBro420
Yo wassup, I'm trying to expand my musical horizons if you know what I mean, so can anybody reccomend me some cool Juggalo jazz?
Charvels are great, but with your price range I would definitely go with an Ibanez prestige, their are just great guitars.
You and I are mortal, but rock n roll will never die.
Prestiege def
Fender 72 Tele Thinline (my baby)
Gibson SG Special Faded
ESP LTD M-1000
Peavy Vk 112
Boss GT-10
are the prestiges ENOUGHT to get a Thrashy ( I love Blackened Tone)???? this is very very very important for me
TH3 G3Ar
Quote by Adrian89
are the prestiges ENOUGHT to get a Thrashy ( I love Blackened Tone)???? this is very very very important for me

Oh yeah for sure the RG series is basically BUILT for rock and metal tones.
Ibanez RG7321
Jackson Randy Rhoads V with Floyd Rose
Peavey Valveking 112
Digitech RP70 Guitar Processor
well i´ll put it down in my list in order to compare to the other guitars ( the only one i havent tried are the charvels)

Any other sugerences???
TH3 G3Ar
I don't know if you already bought a guitar or not and I honestly have no opinion about the quality and sound of ibanez, although I think they are overrated. But if you have to choose between the jrV deluxe or the schecter, i'd go for the schecter and better yet the blackjack atx. I own a jrV (bought it from internet, last time I do this) and while it is not a bad guitar and certainly good looking I was expecting more from it and certainly a hotter sound. The sound in general is kind of bassy. Now I tried a schecter atx in 50 watt marshall and was pleasantly surprised with the sound. The Duncan blackouts are way hotter in my opinion. Best thing is to try out the guitars and choose. If not go for the schecter with the blackouts.
Dear god, 1000€ and you're looking at Schecters.

The RG1570 is a solid choice, though personally I'd rather have a Framus Diablo Pro.

EDIT: Wait a second, old thread is old.

*reported*
Last edited by TheQuailman at Apr 17, 2009,