Page 1 of 2
i've had them for 3 years im pretty bored of them now , has anyone else ever had them and cut them off? what does your hair look like after , is it back to normal or thinner??
Can I have them? I'd look really hardcore xD
Originally Posted by Demon Wolf
one dream of mine is to play baroque and roll.

i dont quite know what it is, but i assume it involves plenty of harpsichord solos and medieval chanting.

my freind had dreads and got them cut and it looked normal.
i think he misses them though he always talks about how cool they looked
pics?
Quote by cakeandpiemofo
Of course I don't wanna go in the woods. There's bears in there.

Quote by Deliriumbassist
Jeff Ament is a sexy sexy beast.

Quote by Karvid
Yes. Chest hair = automatic awesome. Even if you're a woman.
Natty or bathroom dreads?
"We must become members of a new race, overcoming petty prejudice, owing our ultimate allegiance not to nations, but to our fellow men within the human community."
- H.I.M Haile Selassie I
Congrats.
Let's not bicker and argue about who killed who...
Quote by Necrophagist777
I'm ORION, LORD OF EVIL, give me your soul and breathe in my darkness.

YOU WILL NOT ENJOY THIS......
╭∩╮( º.º )╭∩╮
Quote by professorlamp
i dont know what you mean by natty or bathroom , but my friend did them for me

Bathroom locks then. Cut them.
"We must become members of a new race, overcoming petty prejudice, owing our ultimate allegiance not to nations, but to our fellow men within the human community."
- H.I.M Haile Selassie I
Cut them. They look disgusting.
My gear:
  • Fender American Standard Telecaster
  • Ibanez RG450
  • Laney VC15
  • Electro Harmonix HOG
  • Vox Satchurator
  • Blackout Effectors Musket fuzz
  • Electro Harmonix Pulsar
  • Earthquaker Devices Disaster Transport
  • Malekko Chicklett

I'd say keep them.
Sunn O))):
Quote by Doppelgänger
You could always just sleep beside your refrigerator.

Guitar:
- Ibanez S670FM w/ JB
- Fender 'Lite Ash' Stratocaster
- Fender '72 Deluxe Telecaster
- Arbiter LP Jr. Doublecut
Amp:
- Laney VC15

'72 Tele Appreciation Group
RIP DIO
Shave your head like ''really'' short.
EDIT:looked at your Profile pic your skinny so dont,then it will look rather weird
If You See Me Posting In The Pit HIT ME.
Quote by KingJak236
My hamster used to bite me when I picked it up, then it got too old and fat to bite and died in a pool of it's own vomit.

Quote by Kensai
That's the rockstar way to go. I salute him.
Really crazily co-incidentally, i was just looking at a picture of myself on myspace from when I got my dreads lopped off. Though they were nowhere near as good as yours, it must be said.

I look like quite an ugly goober, it must be said!
Quote by synpet713192
Get rid of them and wish them good riddance. Dreads are vile.

How do you figure? It's just knotted hair.
Although admittedly, bathroom and designer locks can get a bit skanky because of the buildup of residue from all the products you have to put into them. Natty dreads are perfectly fine though.
- H.I.M Haile Selassie I
Last edited by IDread at Feb 11, 2009,
Quote by MadClownDisease
Really crazily co-incidentally, i was just looking at a picture of myself on myspace from when I got my dreads lopped off. Though they were nowhere near as good as yours, it must be said.

I look like quite an ugly goober, it must be said!

Aye, que feo.

TS, just try not to look like this guy.
Quote by IDread
How do you figure? It's just knotted hair.
Although admittedly, bathroom and designer locks can get a bit skanky because of the buildup of residue from all the products you have to put into them. Natty dreads are perfectly fine though.

There ya go.
Oh aye I shaved my head afterwards! Though I must admit something is really tempting me about that hacked off hair look... I think i smell my next hair style!
Quote by synpet713192
There ya go.

Nothing wrong with knotted hair. It's just hair after all.
- H.I.M Haile Selassie I
this is one very good reason to not cut your dreads off.

Quote by Yanks4Life92
Did the Jews say, "Oh, it's just gas after all."???

That's just inapropriate
Stand up and cheer if you like SimCity

Play Up Pompey, Pompey Play Up
THE WiLDHEARTS

Quote by goest
I'm going to take this opportunity to initiate my campaign to replace the phrase "Taking a shit" with "Busting a grumpy."
Don't cut them. put some wire into them, so you can bend them into any shape you want.
I think we took too many drugs when we were kids,
'cause now we like to make
Weird Music
-Wayne Coyne
i think i might want to get dreads but i think i might not look good in them.
Stand up and cheer if you like SimCity

Play Up Pompey, Pompey Play Up
THE WiLDHEARTS

Quote by goest
I'm going to take this opportunity to initiate my campaign to replace the phrase "Taking a shit" with "Busting a grumpy."
Quote by IDread
Natty or bathroom dreads?

Anyone care to tell me what's the difference?
Quote by blynd_snyper
yes we all need answers to xboys questions hurry up goddam it

Quote by Kankuro
Damn you X-Boy!!!

Founder And Member Of The " I Don't Masturbate Club "

TURNED 18 TODAY !!! (22/02)
Normally I'd say dreads are cool looking, but I think you'll look better without them.
Nope, no sig here.

I've been contemplating dreads for a while
The best thing about life is knowing you put it together
Quote by Gibson06
Don't you get dreds from never washing your hair?

Not neccesarily. It's just knotted hair. As far as I know, clean hair knots better really.

The idea that it's just unwashed hair probably comes from that afro hair knots when not taken care of, and generally people that don't put much time or effort into stopping it knotting most likely don't care about it being clean.
Also: if you have dreads, using shampoos and such can leave residues in the middle which just build up and smell.
Quote by X-Boy
Anyone care to tell me what's the difference?

Natty is letting the hair dread up naturally by not combing or brushing it and washing it with pure water or residue free soap. This is how I formed my locks.

Bathroom dreads are ones formed by backcombing the hair and adding wax and other products to keep the hair dreaded. The wax builds up in the dreads though and it can get quite skanky if you don't take care of them.

There are also designer dreads which are formed by perming the hair into dreadlocks. I don't know exactly what chemicals are involved but I would want nothing to do with them...

And on a side note to anyone who wants dreads, please live up to them... I don't really care how you form them or why you want them, but please don't act like a dick. I am a Rastaman and to me and other Rastafari, dreads are an important symbol of our faith. When people go around with locks on their heads, drinking themselves stupid and taking every drug under the sun, acting like idiots, it reflects negatively on Rasta and as it stands at the moment, we don't get much respect and one of the reasons is because of this.
- H.I.M Haile Selassie I
I had dreads and cut them...everything ends up the same...you just end up with really short hair, but consistancy and all that kind of stuff was still normal. Although the girl who cut my hair did say my scalp was very, very dry
Quote by bucktheduck

Call me troll, call me psychopath. In the end, I shall stand above you all as you drown in a pool of sex and filth. It will explode your corrupted bodies, and I will walk above the wreckage as a pure man.

Quote by DieGarbageMan

Haggard13 i are impressed
Page 1 of 2