I've been looking for a new combo amp, and the guitarist in my band recommended that I check out Peavey. I did some research on them and these two really stuck out to me. They're both within my budget and have pretty cool features.

My bands plays hard/alternative rock and my main guitar at the moment is a Epiphone Les Paul Custom, but I also use a Fender Jaguar and Fender Mustang. I plan to try both amps out when I can, but I'd like to collect some opinions on them before I do. What do you guys think would be better?
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.
Valveking all the way. Unless of course you like gimicky built-in effects.
Valveking is a legitimate tube amp, which (usually) means better tone and more volume. The Vypyr, while a solid practice amp, does not seem like it would gig well (like most solid state amps). From personal experience, I would say that the VK is a better choice for you.
valveking enough said
Epiphone Les Paul Ultra II(
"Epicaster" pimped out strat
Fender Blues Jr.
DeltaLab RD1 Rock distortion
Barber handmade USA Direct Drive Overdrive
DeltaLab Stereo chorus
MXR 6 band EQ
The Valveking needs a speaker swap, OD and EQ pedal to sound GREAT, IMO - not just good.

Never tried a Vypyr, so no comment there, although hcsn2008 on UG owns the Tube 60 and claims that it sounds godly. Maybe PM him.
Quote by DeathByDestroyr
What the hell is a G&L.

Quote by Flux'D
Gay & Lesbian I think, the box smelled funny
Greg what did you send me??
vypyr tube
My Gear
Guitars:
-Gibson Les Paul Studio
-Ibanez "lawsuit" Les Paul
-Ibanez S470
-PRS SE Custom

Amp:
Marshall TSL100
Marshall 1960a cab

Effects:
Dunlop 535q wah
Visual Sound Liquid Chorus

Pickups:
Guitarforce
MHD
Go with a peavey classic 30 man, great sound and everything
RAW POWER
I looked up the Classic 30 and it seems cool. Would it be loud enough to gig with?
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.
yes it would definatly be loud enough... i have it on like 1 in my house with my guitar at like 4 for volume and it is really loud
RAW POWER
Classic 30 slightly > VK with speaker swap
Gibson SG Standard
Gibson Les Paul Traditional
Cort Explorer
Squire Standard Strat rebuilt with Fender USA parts
Squire Tele
Krank 1980
Orange Tiny Terror
Traynor YCV 50 Blue
Peavey Vypyr 75

Will fly for food. Call me Dylan