What is the width of the bottom of the neck on a 5 sting bass guitar?? Here's a pic showing the measurement that I need. THANK YOU!!!

I would imagine they would vary, check out a couple manufacturers sites they should have those specs available.
The religious myth is the most powerful device ever created, and serves as the psychological soil upon which other myths can flourish.
The width differs on different basses.
Quote by skater dan0
Damn you and your ninja-like modding
It's different for each bass. You'll have to find a spec sheet or something. Maybe call the manufacturer?

Are you trying to replace the neck?
Nope, no sig here.
finding a spec sheet or even looking on ebay at some descriptions would do you good. usually they're about 3 inches or so i think.
GAS List:
Nothing
On my Ibanez, it's slanted at the bottom but it's about 2.625 in. and around 6.5 cm.
G&L ASAT Semi-Hollow
Ibanez SR305 DX
Washbrun XB100 (modified)
Ibanez SW35

Fender Telecaster (MIM)
Orange Crush 15R

Danelectro Corned Beef Reverb
Digitech Hardwire DL-8
I think it would help if you told us why you need to know, and what kind of bass you mean.
Les Claypool
Geddy Lee
Robert DeLeo
Flea

Weileder

...Coincidence? I think not.
pretty much the measurement I need is the width of the last fret. That measurement is identical on all 6 and 7 string guitars so I wouldn't think a bass would be any different
Quote by Helbent Revenge
On my Ibanez, it's slanted at the bottom but it's about 2.625 in. and around 6.5 cm.

Thank you!!
But why do you want to know this.
Yamaha TRB1006
Fender MIA jazz bass
Hora Hybrid double bass
Hartke lh 500
Ev 606L
Epiphone les paul
Quote by linksys24
pretty much the measurement I need is the width of the last fret. That measurement is identical on all 6 and 7 string guitars so I wouldn't think a bass would be any different

Well it is different, even within manufacturers- Ibanez GSR 5 strings has 67mm at the last fret, whilst the SRX series 5 strings have 73mm at the last fret, for example. Granted, they do have different amounts of frets. So really, you should be specifying how many frets there be.

Although the Ibanez BTB 5 strings and SRX 5 strings have the same number of frets and different widths at the last fret.
Quote by Deliriumbassist
Well it is different, even within manufacturers- Ibanez GSR 5 strings has 67mm at the last fret, whilst the SRX series 5 strings have 73mm at the last fret, for example. Granted, they do have different amounts of frets. So really, you should be specifying how many frets there be.

Although the Ibanez BTB 5 strings and SRX 5 strings have the same number of frets and different widths at the last fret.

That's really interesting and helpful, thank you. I wonder why they vary on basses and not guitars? You'd thing the neck width to accomodate 5 strings would be the same on them all.
No, cause string spacong changes form bass to bass, and maker to maker, im sure there different on guitar aswell.
Yamaha TRB1006
Fender MIA jazz bass
Hora Hybrid double bass
Hartke lh 500
Ev 606L
Epiphone les paul
~66.675mm ~2 5/8"
Lord Gold feeds from your orifices and he wants to see you sweat.
Lord Gold probes you publicly and makes your pussy wet.
Now say his name.....
/fugly bass
umm idk let me go to Ibanez.com
67 mm at last fret?
Quote by Azgirio
Yeah, you definitely raped his churches and burned his women.

Quote by LordBishek
Forgive the bluntness, but what in the chucklefucking hell is this?