how come no one ever talks about these guys? no one ever seems to know who they are.(joe strummers band before the clash). in my personal opinion i like them more then the clash(bring on the hate). they are not exactlt a "punk" band, but whatever, they are still awesome. if anyone actually knows who these guys are, please tell me what you think about them
Bloody awful.

Somehow, it was OK for Strummer to have done this, whilst knocking other pub rock bands like Eddie and the Hot Rods for being archaic. Stupid c*nt.
Quote by BrianApocalypse
Somehow, it was OK for Strummer to have done this, whilst knocking other pub rock bands like Eddie and the Hot Rods for being archaic. Stupid c*nt.

We all know it is because Strummer was a trust fund baby and son of a diplomat...
Quote by BrianApocalypse
Rancid are the best punk band ever.

Tim Armstrong is a songwriting genius, is a complete fashion diva and has an incredible singing voice.

He doesn't sound like Opie from family guy at all.
Quote by BrianApocalypse
Bloody awful.

I thought that was the reason he left the 101'ers and joined The Clash. 'Cause he didn't like playing "archaic" music.

I think they're an alright band based on the few songs I've heard from them. Not great though.
Booooooooooooring.
Journalism is just a gun. It's only got one bullet in it, but if you aim right, that's all you need. Aim it right, and you can blow a kneecap off the world.
They are terrible and are only relevant because Joe Strummer was in the band.

Quote by werty22
I thought that was the reason he left the 101'ers and joined The Clash. 'Cause he didn't like playing "archaic" music.

I think they're an alright band based on the few songs I've heard from them. Not great though.

Basicly the Sex Pistols open for them once, and Joe saw punk rock as the future.
Last edited by Captain Insano at Feb 11, 2009,