What about them? Are they any good?
What's the sound and quality like?

Yea, I just want your opinions.. I'm an acoustic guitarist, and this will be my "Main" electric guitar, but my 2nd guitar overall :P

Thanks
My guitarist / vocalist in my band has the Strat version, and IMO it's huge bang for buck. He was originally going for a Mexican Standard but I told him to check out this bad boy; and damn he was swayed easily!

Seymour Duncan pickups in an Ash body is pretty great, the SD's are incredibly snappy and bright. Although the guitar is a touch bright, if you have a good amp you can work around it. The build quality was great when he tried it out in store, the neck joint was clean, electronics fully working and the guitar was fully intonated. However, this may have been the guitar shops work (they intonate every guitar that comes into store and check for dead frets). The tuners are pretty good, can't remember what they are (brand wise) but they do the job. The birdseye maple neck is smooth and fluid, great to play and sexy to look at. Better than the typical rosewood jobs you get nowadays on most intermediate guitars!

So basically, I'd highly recommend it. Korean guitars are good and with a spec this good, it's a shame to miss. Please note you may want to try it out for obvious reasons since I was talking about the Strat version. Also another thing I realized was that the neck was more V shaped than C shaped like most Strats.
Quote by Mwoit
My guitarist / vocalist in my band has the Strat version, and IMO it's huge bang for buck. He was originally going for a Mexican Standard but I told him to check out this bad boy; and damn he was swayed easily!

Seymour Duncan pickups in an Ash body is pretty great, the SD's are incredibly snappy and bright. Although the guitar is a touch bright, if you have a good amp you can work around it. The build quality was great when he tried it out in store, the neck joint was clean, electronics fully working and the guitar was fully intonated. However, this may have been the guitar shops work (they intonate every guitar that comes into store and check for dead frets). The tuners are pretty good, can't remember what they are (brand wise) but they do the job. The birdseye maple neck is smooth and fluid, great to play and sexy to look at. Better than the typical rosewood jobs you get nowadays on most intermediate guitars!

So basically, I'd highly recommend it. Korean guitars are good and with a spec this good, it's a shame to miss. Please note you may want to try it out for obvious reasons since I was talking about the Strat version. Also another thing I realized was that the neck was more V shaped than C shaped like most Strats.

Man, thanks for the input! This is really what I wanted to hear, haha!
I'm going to test it out tomorrow to see what it can do

If there is anyone else who wanna share their experiences, please do!
Quote by Havoc_
Man, thanks for the input! This is really what I wanted to hear, haha!
I'm going to test it out tomorrow to see what it can do

If there is anyone else who wanna share their experiences, please do!

Good idea, but I think they are built pretty well.

What music styles do you intend on playing anyway?
telecasters can get pretty diverse sounds. if this is one of the ones with dual humbuckers then the sound will be similar to a gibson.
Quote by Mwoit
Good idea, but I think they are built pretty well.

What music styles do you intend on playing anyway?

I play mostly jazz, blues, funk and classic rock when I play electric. But sometimes I do like to play some heavier stuff too... does it fit all these styles? :P
I'm going to state this simply:

The Made in Korea Lite Ash series are AWESOME value for money.

Simply put. Just make sure you like the V-shaped neck.
Ibanez PGM301
Ibanez GRG170DX
Fender Telecaster MiJ - 1986
Swing T-Through

Ibanez TS9DX
Sovtek Small Stone - c.1985
EHX Big Muff
Kimbara Wah - c.1974
Boss GE-7

Orange Rocker 30 Combo

http://www.myspace.com/paythelay
Yep, they are awesome. There's only one problem: Out of the four lite ash guitars I tried, two had sharp fret ends (and lots of them). But if the one you want to buy doesn't have that problem, it's a great guitar. Soundwise it's pretty tough to find anything better in it's price range.
Nice

I was just wondering another thing: Is there a possibility to put a humbucker into the Tele?
Quote by Havoc_
Nice

I was just wondering another thing: Is there a possibility to put a humbucker into the Tele?

yes - well kind of. i've got hot rails in mine and it friggin screams.

i used to have a 2009 model mim strat (took it back as the skunk stripe was cracked badly) and the lite ash models crap all over it.