I've heard a lot of good stuff about that range, I say, try it if you can before you buy cos it might not be for you.
Quote by guitarhero_764
I think you need to stop caring what people think about it. I stayed home all day today and masturbated like 5 times. Fucking blast.

Ibanez ATK300 ◈ Sansamp VT Bass ◈ EHX Nano Small Stone ◈ Hartke LH500 ◈ Ashdown/Celestion 115
Knowing Swr it will be good quality, and transparent.

Down to personnal opinion my friend, i wouldnt buy myself and would choose something else, but its a good head all the same.
Yamaha TRB1006
Fender MIA jazz bass
Hora Hybrid double bass
Hartke lh 500
Ev 606L
Epiphone les paul
I love SWRs, I've been dying to try out that head.

I imagine it sounds great - it's definitely going to be useful and reliable. Like ScottB said, definitely see if you can test it before buying it. If you like it, then $500 is a damned good price.
Les Claypool
Geddy Lee
Robert DeLeo
Flea

Weileder

...Coincidence? I think not.
Quote by fatgoogle
Knowing Swr it will be good quality, and transparent.

Down to personnal opinion my friend, i wouldnt buy myself and would choose something else, but its a good head all the same.

Oh yah, forgot to mention that SWRs are known for being very transparent, if you're into a very vintage tone, I'd definitely try it tout before buying blind.
Quote by guitarhero_764
I think you need to stop caring what people think about it. I stayed home all day today and masturbated like 5 times. Fucking blast.

Ibanez ATK300 ◈ Sansamp VT Bass ◈ EHX Nano Small Stone ◈ Hartke LH500 ◈ Ashdown/Celestion 115
As, you can heare the tone from your bass very clearly, the amp makes little contribution too the tone, but helps shape your sound.

Have you played an ampeg, they are very coloured and are known for their ampeg tone, so are ashdown and others.

Things like SWR and Carvin, let your bass's sound comethrough more. Do you like the sound of your bass.
Yamaha TRB1006
Fender MIA jazz bass
Hora Hybrid double bass
Hartke lh 500
Ev 606L
Epiphone les paul