I know this works because I tried it myself:

*Cancel your myspace and facebook accounts. (if you have any)
*Stop posting on any interwebz forums.
*Get off the net.
*Cancel your internet subscription.
*Preferably also throw out your computer.

If you spent two hours on the computer every day and four hours practicing guitar, then practice for six hours a day instead. Every day. Instant improvement guaranteed within a few months.
/report
Current gear:
Carvin CT6M
TC Electronics Dark Matter distortion
Harley Benton 2x12, with Celestion V30s
Laney Ironheart 60w tube amp
"Instant improvement guaranteed within a few months". <===this doesn't make sense. instant and within a few months are pretty different time spans. also you're writing on 'the interwebz' so if you infact did get better it had nothing to do with not using the 'interwebz'
Quote by edge11
yeah im not at gc dude, i dont live there.

||=(|''''|''''|''''|''''|)>-----
Quote by Wesseem
"Instant improvement guaranteed within a few months". <===this doesn't make sense. instant and within a few months are pretty different time spans. also you're writing on 'the interwebz' so if you infact did get better it had nothing to do with not using the 'interwebz'

You are too slow. Thanks for telling me the earth is round.
Or you could just have some self control and manage your time better? Its really not the hard to not spend all your time on UG people.
Ibanez RG7321
Jackson Randy Rhoads V with Floyd Rose
Peavey Valveking 112
Digitech RP70 Guitar Processor
Depends, its in your psychology.
Like me and my friend, my friend practiced 7-8 hours/day, i practiced 1/day and i can do more than him. Its just that he pushed himself too much and it was more a choir. I never practiced guitar more than 3 hours straight. And still, after the first year i could do tracks like For The Love Of God, Glasgow Kiss almost 100%.
Well i did study music theory almost 4 hours a day since i was 11 (now im 18).
you cant overload your practicing. i play at least an hour or 2 a day and that is perfectly fine for me. if you play too much you can also tire yourself out and begin to lose interest. pace youself and have other outlets from your music ie: sports, computers, tv etc..
www.facebook.com/allbutimpossible

Live Arsenal

Guitars
ESP EC1000 FR
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
ESP H1000 Deluxe
Ibanez RG7321

Amp
Line 6 Valve HD 100 Head
Line 6 Spider Valve 412VS 412 Cab

Misc
Shure PGX14 Wireless
Korg DTR-1000
Quote by Vivec
Depends, its in your psychology.
Like me and my friend, my friend practiced 7-8 hours/day, i practiced 1/day and i can do more than him. Its just that he pushed himself too much and it was more a choir. I never practiced guitar more than 3 hours straight. And still, after the first year i could do tracks like For The Love Of God, Glasgow Kiss almost 100%.
Well i did study music theory almost 4 hours a day since i was 11 (now im 18).

Music Theory doesn't mean muscle memory.
Quote by bangoodcharlote
This thread has been reported once. A thread should not be reported more than once.

In other words...

DO NOT RESPOND!

* reported