My current pedal setup is:
ibanez sm7 (smash box) -> pvc30 amp -> loop send -> boss ch-1-> ibanez ad9 -> loop ret

aaand I just bought a ts9 on ebay for like $66 which I hope gets here soon

what should I go for next? I was thinking a compressor but I heard bad things about the boss cs-3 and can't really afford something as nice as the maxon cp-9+

I know for sure that I don't want or need a flanger or phaser as I got both of them through my micro cube and I'm not too big on em. Also I got built in reverb on the amp..
this is a post. there are many like it but this one is mine

=======================

Taylor Big Baby
Agile 3100 CSB
Peavey classic 30/112
Okko Dominator, Big muff pi, cs3, dd3, ch1, ts9, ad9, classic wah
Quote by eyebanez333
What kind of music do you play? Maybe a delay?

My ad9 is an ibanez analog delay. But the 300 ms limit is making me think I could use a digital delay, but down the road.

i play modern alt/rock, learning some blues now too (hence the tubescreamer)

=======================

Taylor Big Baby
Agile 3100 CSB
Peavey classic 30/112
Personally, I couldn't stand the SM7 Smashbox when I had it - I'd go with a Metal Zone (Flame on) - which I liked much better. I still say there's nothin better than pluggin straight into an amp with some Delay in the loop, though. That's IMO, though.

As far as you, I'd say go with some delay - maybe a good reverb. You could always get some weird sh*t like a Wiggler or a Whammy - your setup seems pretty solid aside from the smashbox.

EDIT

Just read you've got the delay -

Maybe a compressor would be a good option?
Do you feel warm within your cage?

And have you figured out yet -

Life goes by?
Quote by Hydra150
There's a dick on Earth, too
It's you
Quote by mlfarrell
My ad9 is an ibanez analog delay. But the 300 ms limit is making me think I could use a digital delay, but down the road.

i play modern alt/rock, learning some blues now too (hence the tubescreamer)

My bad I recommend the EHX Echo #1 for a digital delay...2 seconds delay time. Maybe an EQ? Or octave pedal? Tremolo or flanger? I got the Micro POG a couple of months ago and its a really cool octave pedal. Whammy would be good for rock or a compressor for the blues.
Last edited by eyebanez333 at Feb 11, 2009,
I've heard bad stuff about the smashbox too, but I really like the way it sounds with the chorus pedal through my amp. maybe its just me. its my first distortion pedal and most noobs become attached to their first distortion pedals for no good reason so maybe its just me.

vids of it through my amp on my youtube though, I still think it sounds good

=======================

Taylor Big Baby
Agile 3100 CSB
Peavey classic 30/112
[quote="'[VictorinoX"]']METAL ZONES SUCK OMG BLAH BLAH BLAH ALL THAT GOOD BOLLOCKS

I have one too, don't worry
yeah, i have one too, i love it... lol
I use an SD-1 now since I play bluesy kinda stuff, but it's still fun to pull the MT-2 out for some hi gain **** every once in a while.