But seriously.
so first off, i would like to say that i think anyone who lives in europe is a boner biting faggot. Seriously, you guys are homos. which leads me to my next point, fags. Seriously, who likes fags. they're gay. just like europeans. I am Mexican and think anybody who doesn't do gardening work is stupid. i also think blacks should have never invaded america. i mean seriously. its not like anyone with big wooden ships brought them here from zimbabwe. But being that i am mexican, i love white women with large bums (as you faggy europeans would say)

Gear: Mexican Strat
Mexican amp
Learn your history.

Oh and learn to shut your cakehole.

*reported*

Epiphone Les Paul Standard w/ SD Alnico Pro II's
Fender Aerodyne Telecaster & Stratocaster
Marshall JCM 800 4104 combo

E-Married to Funny_Page
Obviously wants a perma. I say instead of deleting his account, he should be forced to become a contributing member of the forum.
Quote by Tire Me.
Raping her in front of other people would be morally wrong.

Quote by Bubbles516
wtf290 uses make bubbles feel like crap
Its super effective!
and the award for racist of the day goes to........................twatface, oh im sorry: J.D.rush! well done you i biggot!
*Reported* (<<my first time!)

Fu<k You I Live In the UK
Quote by will123456789

and mate: ure the first 08er to make me laugh kudos

Quote by Mr. La Fritz
Turn it off and on again.

^ Golden computer rule.

Quote by Spamwise
I've had a hooker die once. I love getting free stuff.
Quote by wtf290
Obviously wants a perma. I say instead of deleting his account, he should be forced to become a contributing member of the forum.

A punishment far worse than a banning, IMO.
Quote by Gibson06
My guess is 14, white, American, bored.

Amend that to include 'stupid', and you're right.
you can take your big mexican head of your ass, 'cause im european and im not gay. You got some ****ing dilusions in your head, and i think you're obsessed with faggots you speak alltime in that text. and if there werent europe what ****ing language will you be speaking. ****ing idiot Both spanihs and english are european languages which you probaply both speak. And if you dont have any good column then **** off.
Quote by Tonttu(Rhythm)
you can take your big mexican head of your ass, 'cause im european and im not gay. You got some ****ing dilusions in your head, and i think you're obsessed with faggots you speak alltime in that text. and if there werent europe what ****ing language will you be speaking. ****ing idiot Both spanihs and english are european languages which you probaply both speak. And if you dont have any good column then **** off.

Holy crap, TS has 2 accounts!
Quote by J.D.rush
i also think blacks should have never invaded america.

They did not have a choice. They were stolen like objects by the white man and brought back.

However,

Since...there has been an invasion and mass reproduction of the black man.

Correct.

EDIT: what makes this slightly ironic, is that you're mexican.
Quote by MightyAl
Holy crap, TS has 2 accounts!

Self-trolling!

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)