http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dpGhWflaPiQ

I am smelling fresh bread ROFL

ppppttthhhwww thank you lord, get back in the spirit

BTW, all the farting preacher vids are genius and just hilarious. I can always watch them and laugh no matter what.

Myself, I don't fart around other no exception. Most of the time it's funny hearing others do it if it's by mistake, but gets annoying if they do it on purpose. That's just rude.
Quote by KlassikMetal666
Farting is only funny to the immature.

And Americans.
Quote by Kensai
Ovenman, your contraptions make women's

clothes evaporate.

I WANT THE TWOOTH!

Quote by aaciseric
That's far too clever to be posted in the Pit.
Quote by bendystraw
It isn't.

This is though,

(Invalid img)

Win.

Farting is only funny in certain situations. EXAMPLE!

TS is a body-function prude who absolutely refuses to fart around other people. I was hanging out with him once and he was trying to impress this girl, but she told a joke that made him laugh so hard he let loose a rollicking fart that rattled the windows. He didn't talk for five minutes.

That would be funny.

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

Well I'm meaning more like in situations or what you see in movies. In real life, I HATE when my parents do it because it's just so sick. But seeing some old lady in church farting would be hilarious or if Obama farted while making a speech.
Quote by KlassikMetal666
Farting is only funny to the immature.

grow up.

All this coming from a Shaun of the dead fan!....
Quote by Ovenman
And Americans.

Unnecesarilly stereotypical comments FTL
Ibanez RG7321
Jackson Randy Rhoads V with Floyd Rose
Peavey Valveking 112
Digitech RP70 Guitar Processor
Quote by Ovenman
And Americans.

Why don't you come down from your high horse you buck toothed faggot
Proud follower of Åkerfeldtism

P S T F I N D E R

Quote by FFTLxx
Uhh there was this guy who didn't get any of the questions in some exam so he put 2 pencils in his nose and headbutted the desk.. and died.. that's pretty stupid.

Quote by SuperJoop
grow up.

You realize Shaun of the Dead is a parody, right (read that "not really stupid")?

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa

it's pretty funny to me in class. this one time i was coughing, but i farted at the same time so no one noticed. i started rofl cause no one had heard a thing
Quote by SuperJoop
grow up.

That movie had so much wit in it, not immature at all.
This thread should be about farting stories.

My friend and I were in math class during a lesson. The teacher paused for a moment and turned to the board to write more and my friend farted by accident. Now if you know anything about the construction and composition of most classroom chairs they are pretty hard and reflect a lot of noise. So the fart was amplified and sent out the back of the chair and came out as this piercing scream in the silence. Everybody was laughing and my friend was very embarrassed and the teacher had no idea what happened, and scolded somebody sitting in front of us for laughing about seemingly nothing.
Quote by FbSa
Back in the 70's I decided to take all the frets off Jaco's Bass thinking he would play worse. Man did that backfire.

[quote="'[x"]Huffy[x]']FUCK YES.

GSAWS, I LOVE YOU.

Great idea in fact! ROFL at story. And the ones saying it's immature have no funny bone, or you do it so much it's lost it's humor.
Quote by Gsaws

My nth-degree cousin let out a ripper during the convocation at my uber-conservative great aunt and uncle's 50th wedding anniversary "party" (it was like a dinner/family reunion on a mass scale). This was on leather seats and sounded sort of like what happens when you tear cardboard along the perforations, or run your hand along ribbed tin. Naturally his infant sister cries out "You poo poo!"

The prayer was restarted after the laughter died down.

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa

How can you say farts arent funny? They are one of the things that can bring joy at anytime.

I'm 18 and i still love them.