Right then,

Well, this girl I know is 14 years old, and I recently learned that she was taken advantage of by an 16 year old (same age as me), and that he hurt her when he did it.

Now, naturally, I am very angry about this, even though it is her life, and her descision. But, I feel that it is just wrong, and I want nothing more than to completely destroy this guy (who has a reputation for doing this sort of thing).

Now then Pit, my question for you is this:

Should I deck this guy, and teach him not to hurt my friends, and especially not to take advantage of them in any way espescially when they are that young.

OR

Should I let it lie? Maybe I'm being too protective of her, as guys can sometimes be? After all, it's her life, and she can make the descisions she wants to, but I still feel it was way over the line.

Gimme a hand here Pit!
Quote by Zaphod_Beeblebr
You are a bad man...I like you

Quote by gillehy
you sir should be knighted

Quote by Sleaze Disease

It's so true.

I

MUSIC!!!
Hm... have you seen the movie Red dragon?
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Go for it. Kick his ass.

This is Larry The If you click him, he will give you magic powers.
srsly.

If you are not willing to die for the perfect s'more, Then you don't deserve a s'more at all.
let her fuck up. It's her life.

It's how we learn.

You've probably made mistakes and had no older friends mop up after them. Just bear it in mind, and advise her if you think it may happen again.
<--- This is Wally. Not Waldo.

Gear List:
Ibanez RG570
Fender MIA Strat (in black, HSS)
Godawful Marshall MG practice amp

My Youtube
My godawful blog
Quote by vulgarmachine
let her fuck up. It's her life.

It's how we learn.

You've probably made mistakes and had no older friends mop up after them. Just bear it in mind, and advise her if you think it may happen again.

She's a woman though so don't count on her learning anything.
████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
If by "take advantage of" you mean "surprise secks" you know the answer to this question.

If you mean she regrets doing something, you know where the other direction is and should probably turn that way. Mistakes are not mistakes unless you don't learn from them.

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

Quote by Kensai

She will learn contrary to Kensai's words.
<--- This is Wally. Not Waldo.

Gear List:
Ibanez RG570
Fender MIA Strat (in black, HSS)
Godawful Marshall MG practice amp

My Youtube
My godawful blog
Quote by Kensai

I agree.

I've been in similar situations, how exactly did he take advatage of her/hurt her. If it's a V-card thing then there's nothing you can go, if he like physically hurt her then kick the **** out of him for hitting a girl.
Quote by Eminored
Hentai. It's a completely different world that will rip your eye-sockets and and skull-screw you with its tentacles.
Quote by ginjaninja
why ask the pit?

seriously, get a fucking grip.

Why read things asking for advice and then criticise?

Seriously, get a fucking grip yourself.

Quote by Zaphod_Beeblebr

Quote by gillehy

Quote by Sleaze Disease

It's so true.

I

MUSIC!!!
Last edited by dantheman558 at Feb 11, 2009,
chicks love to be abused
its coo'
MY DESIGN/PHOTOGRAPHY TUMBLR
Quote by SEALSniper1152

If you take a jar, and whisper what you want to hate into it, then close the jar, coat it in crunchy peanut butter, and shove it up your ass. I'm pretty sure you could hate everything after that.
For lulz I think you should put a paedobear sticker on the guy's car or something anyway.

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa

wah my best mate (now 18) but fuked a 12 year old girl (before a vag ****) wich is statutory rape, so thats worth punching him for... but at 14 at least she'd have a period
Quote by fallingforever

I agree.

I've been in similar situations, how exactly did he take advatage of her/hurt her. If it's a V-card thing then there's nothing you can go, if he like physically hurt her then kick the **** out of him for hitting a girl.

V-card thing? not familiar with the term im afraid

well, tbh i don't like saying, cos shes so young, and i know some of you might find it hilarious,

Well, he actually fisted her (so im told), and then actually knocked her around some, both things i find fairly over the line.
Quote by Zaphod_Beeblebr

Quote by gillehy

Quote by Sleaze Disease

It's so true.

I

MUSIC!!!
beat the sht outa him, if you really care about her then do it. thats what i would do
Quote by joey100
wah my best mate (now 18) but fuked a 12 year old girl (before a vag ****) wich is statutory rape, so thats worth punching him for... but at 14 at least she'd have a period

If it's consented, who gives a damn?
Quote by Mad Mike 829
beat the sht outa him, if you really care about her then do it. thats what i would do

That's what Brian Boitano'd do.

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa

Quote by dantheman558
V-card thing? not familiar with the term im afraid

well, tbh i don't like saying, cos shes so young, and i know some of you might find it hilarious,

Well, he actually fisted her (so im told), and then actually knocked her around some, both things i find fairly over the line.

V-card- took ehr viginity

hmm well fisting? that seems a bit much

knocking her around? Beat the **** out of him. Break a couple of fingers too so he can't even make a fist.
Quote by Eminored
Hentai. It's a completely different world that will rip your eye-sockets and and skull-screw you with its tentacles.
Quote by fallingforever
V-card- took ehr viginity

hmm well fisting? that seems a bit much

knocking her around? Beat the **** out of him. Break a couple of fingers too so he can't even make a fist.

This. Send that swine to the slaughter.
Quote by Kensai

sig'd
LOYAL?
HARD WORKING?
FULLY EXPENDABLE?

THE EMPIRE NEEDS YOU!
IT'S NOT ABOUT PAY, IT'S ABOUT CRUSHING THE REBELLION
people always make threads about this kinda thing but we all know that everyone is going to say KICK HIS ASS which is the right thing to do fighting solves everything
I wrote a huge wall of text about this bastard abusing your friend, then my internet connection got cut out so here's what it basically said... humiliate this gimp as much as you can, let him know you know about his little antics, go to the police, beath the **** outta him. Just stand up for your friend as much as you can, your a very good friend my man! Well done
I defecate all over my clothes to get extra protected
Roses are Red
Violets are Bitchin
God Dammit Woman
Get Back in the Kitchen
Quote by HohnJ723
it's not really your business

But surely, common decency and not to mention being a man means i should stand up for her? She's 14 for ****s sake, I can't let that kind of thing happen without dealing out some retribution surely?
Quote by Zaphod_Beeblebr

Quote by gillehy

Quote by Sleaze Disease

It's so true.

I

MUSIC!!!
Quote by HohnJ723
it's not really your business

So you wouldn't stand up for a friend? That's low man...
Roses are Red
Violets are Bitchin
God Dammit Woman
Get Back in the Kitchen
Quote by dantheman558
But surely, common decency and not to mention being a man means i should stand up for her? She's 14 for ****s sake, I can't let that kind of thing happen without dealing out some retribution surely?

If your a decent friend (sounds like you are) you would do something, I would never let that happen to any of my friends (not saying that you did, don't get me wrong) and if it did I would do everything I possibly could to help them, absoloutly anything, do something
Roses are Red
Violets are Bitchin
God Dammit Woman
Get Back in the Kitchen
Quote by lee 31392
If your a decent friend (sounds like you are) you would do something, I would never let that happen to any of my friends (not saying that you did, don't get me wrong) and if it did I would do everything I possibly could to help them, absoloutly anything, do something

Cheers man, you're right, I do need to do something to him, ill find something.

I may just freak him out, and systematically ruin his life some

I think this may be the elusive proof that most UGers actually DO have a conscience, and aren't soulless husks of human beings lol.
Quote by Zaphod_Beeblebr

Quote by gillehy

Quote by Sleaze Disease

It's so true.

I

MUSIC!!!
Quote by dantheman558

This is the best option.

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa

Right then,

Well, this girl I know is 14 years old, and I recently learned that she was taken advantage of by an 16 year old (same age as me), and that he hurt her when he did it.

Now, naturally, I am very angry about this, even though it is her life, and her descision. But, I feel that it is just wrong, and I want nothing more than to completely destroy this guy (who has a reputation for doing this sort of thing).

Now then Pit, my question for you is this:

Should I deck this guy, and teach him not to hurt my friends, and especially not to take advantage of them in any way espescially when they are that young.

OR

Should I let it lie? Maybe I'm being too protective of her, as guys can sometimes be? After all, it's her life, and she can make the descisions she wants to, but I still feel it was way over the line.

Gimme a hand here Pit!

How exactly?
multicolour random messge!

FAC 13
"The hacienda must be rebuilt"
Hurt her while they did it? As in He F'ed her so hard her vag was sore? Or that he hit her while having intimate relationships?
Keep making threads about it I'm sure that'll Help.
Let's not bicker and argue about who killed who...
Quote by Necrophagist777
I'm ORION, LORD OF EVIL, give me your soul and breathe in my darkness.

YOU WILL NOT ENJOY THIS......
╭∩╮( º.º )╭∩╮
Quote by dantheman558

I think this may be the elusive proof that most UGers actually DO have a conscience, and aren't soulless husks of human beings lol.

Haha thanks, my friends are (cliched*) the best and most important thing in my life so I would do anything for any of them.

What I suggest you do is humiliate him as much as you can, sometimes that can be worse than beating him up. Break him down and make him cry, then laugh at him, sounds cruel, but he sounds like a complete bastard so make sure you get him bad and make sure you post it on youtube haha
Roses are Red
Violets are Bitchin
God Dammit Woman
Get Back in the Kitchen
Don't do anything.
Seriously.
You do something, she'll think that she can keep ****ing up, and you'll sort everything out for her.
If you leave it and let her be known as "that 14 year old who ****ed some older dude", she'll realise herself that being a mega-***** doesn't pay off, and she'll just stop doing it.

Sounds kinda dumb, but this kinda thing happens all the time, and I've seen both scenarios.
In the end, everyone's better off if it's just left alone.
Member of the Laney Cult
Quote by Fiddelers elbow
How exactly?

This. If they simply had sex and she regrets it then by no means would you be justified in doing anything - 16 isn't that much older than 14 and both are under age of consent (in most states.)

It's little better than asking "What should the punishment be for committing a crime?"
Patrick Star of The Jelly fishing Club PM darkstar2644 to Join