God I hate them. Im not even much of one to worry about my hair and all that, but every time i go for a trim they just manage to **** it up to the point that I have to go home and fix it myself. If it were cheap, i wouldnt mind too much but its like Im saying "heres 14 bucks. piss me off!".
Who else hates getting haircuts?
I used to, but then I grew up a little.
Quote by duncang
maybe it's because i secrely agree that tracedin inymballsackistheb best album ever

he's got the fire and the fury,
at his command
well you don't have to worry,
if you hold onto jesus' hand
I know exactly how you feel. Thats why i usually just shave it off myself and let it grow.
If I wanted to **** up my appearance, I wouldn't pay for it.

That being said, I've found a decent hairdresser, so it's OK for now.
Cut it yourself then, see how good a job you do.

This is a serious response by the way, I don't necessarily doubt your ability to cut your own hair, but I mean you wouldn't keep going if you could do it yourself. But if you can do it yourself then /thread.
Quote by FbSa
Back in the 70's I decided to take all the frets off Jaco's Bass thinking he would play worse. Man did that backfire.

[quote="'[x"]Huffy[x]']FUCK YES.

GSAWS, I LOVE YOU.
i've always had a weird thing with haircuts. i always wanted long straight hair, but i have thick hair that if grown w/o cutting it turns into claudio sanchez's hair. now my hair is pretty long and its not an afro, but it's still pretty big.
Quote by Greenie_777
I know exactly how you feel. Thats why i usually just shave it off myself and let it grow.

This.
Only play what you hear. If you don’t hear anything, don’t play anything.
-Chick Corea
Quote by MetalMusicianAl
i've always had a weird thing with haircuts. i always wanted long straight hair, but i have thick hair that if grown w/o cutting it turns into claudio sanchez's hair. now my hair is pretty long and its not an afro, but it's still pretty big.

dude the afro is awesome

its like the lovechild of Pulp Fiction era Samuel L Jackson and Kirk Hammett
Quote by fleajr_1412
You have amazing taste in men.

Are You a PROG-HEAD? I am.
Ya I got long hair and my hair always gets split ends, and I have to cut like a little bit twice a year but they always give it a style and ****, it pisses me off I mean cmon im a freaking metalhead I dont need some ****ing tyle in my hair.
My head is kinda oddly shaped so shaving it wouldnt work. My girlfriend would also kill me as shes in the military and hates it and now has a stigma against hair shorter than 2 inches.
i havent had a hair cut in over a year now.
Stand up and cheer if you like SimCity

Play Up Pompey, Pompey Play Up
THE WiLDHEARTS

Quote by goest
I'm going to take this opportunity to initiate my campaign to replace the phrase "Taking a shit" with "Busting a grumpy."