I play an Epiphone G400 Limited Edition and i play rock, clean and country with some blues improv on the side. Any amp that has reasonable volume, costs less than 450 dollars and sounds awesome or will work good with pedals.
Peavey Vypyr or Roland Cube, IMO.
Do you feel warm within your cage?

And have you figured out yet -

Life goes by?
Quote by Hydra150
There's a dick on Earth, too
It's you
Save some coin and look into Fender blues Jrs, they wont dissapoint .
My Gear:

Fender Aerodyne Stratocaster
NOS Tweed Fender Blues Jr
Boss BD-2
Boss CE-5
Boss CS-3
Dunlop Slash Crybaby
Korg DT-10
Boss BR-600
MXR Script Phase 90
MXR DD-7 Analog Delay

GASing for:
Vox V847
vox valvetronix they get talked of alot and are supposed to be good but i don't know how much they are in $
Quote by Shadow Of Horus
if you're going to get an amp, don't be stingy dammit!

get one of these babies! http://www.dv247.com/invt/40595/

Very true Id rather get a nice amp Ill use for years then something cheap. The good thing about a blues jr or a classic 30 is that they can do nice low bedroom volumes but they can get loud enough to play with a band or even smaller gigs. Plan ahead so in a few months you dont have to make a new thread saying "I need a new amp so I can be heard over a full band".
My Gear:

Fender Aerodyne Stratocaster
NOS Tweed Fender Blues Jr
Boss BD-2
Boss CE-5
Boss CS-3
Dunlop Slash Crybaby
Korg DT-10
Boss BR-600
MXR Script Phase 90
MXR DD-7 Analog Delay

GASing for:
Vox V847
Quote by MOOSE_CCR99
Very true Id rather get a nice amp Ill use for years then something cheap. The good thing about a blues jr or a classic 30 is that they can do nice low bedroom volumes but they can get loud enough to play with a band or even smaller gigs. Plan ahead so in a few months you dont have to make a new thread saying "I need a new amp so I can be heard over a full band".

Yeah, but that also doesn't mean you've gotta pay that price - 2,500 + is a lot of money, and some people would have to save up for a small eternity to buy that.

You can go used and get something nicer for the same price as a semi-decent amp new. That's what' I'd suggest. I found a Peavey XXX 2x12 like new for 500 bucks.
Do you feel warm within your cage?

And have you figured out yet -

Life goes by?
Quote by Hydra150
There's a dick on Earth, too
It's you