just got it not to long ago, but i have no idea what it is called any information would be great

Can you put up a picture of the headstock, if it says anything on it?
Jackson Kelly KE3 w/P-Rails; Aria Pro II TSB-350
• ZVex Fuzz Factory; DigiTech Whammy; Danelectro Fish & Chips; Marshall ED1; Fulltone OCD; DigiTech Whammy; Marshall JMP1; Boss CE3; Vox AC4TV

EMU 0404; Reason/Record; M-Audio AV40
Google Fender Jaguar, looks exactly the same.
Main Gear:

ESP Eclipse CTM I
Dean 'Shards' Razorback
Chapman Guitars ML-1
Ibanez AEL40SE Acoustic
Blackstar HT-5 Mini Stack
EHX Metal Muff
EHX Small Clone
Fender Jaguar, Jazz Master, or... Jag Master. It's that shape and its got the headstock anyways.
The world doesn't revolve around you. If it does, beware. You're probably about to pass out drunk.

The 19 year old who knows his stuff. Most of the time.
no. it's not a fender. by the time the jaguar (or jazzmaster, for that matter) was in production they'd already decided to keep the strat style headstock on future models, so all prototypes would've had a fender headstock shape.

it looks like a generic imported electric guitar from the early 1960s. nothing with any "vintage" value though, i wouldn't think.
I like analogue Solid State amps that make no effort to be "tube-like", and I'm proud of it...

...A little too proud, to be honest.

well i know its not a fender of any sort but is most likely a generic japanese 60s surf knock off
but the headstock has no name
Isn't the logo in the bottom right hand of the image, the one that gets added to images you upload when selling on eBay? Meh, just seems as if it's up for sale for cheap, and you wanna know what it is, and don't wanna let anyone on here know it's for sale incase it's really good. But could be wrong.

Definitely looks to shoddy to be a proper Fender.
Fender US Standard Strat '07
Epiphone Les Paul '94
Marshall MG100FX
Dunlop Cry Baby
Boss ME-70
Boss TU-2
Last edited by kineas at Feb 11, 2009,
Quote by kineas
Isn't the logo in the bottom right hand of the image, the one that gets added to images you upload when selling on eBay? Meh, just seems as if it's up for sale for cheap, and you wanna know what it is, and don't wanna let anyone on here know it's for sale incase it's really good. But could be wrong.

Definitely looks to shoddy to be a proper Fender.

no i bought it off a guy from ebay like 2 weeks ago i i just wanted to know a little more about it
theres a guitar similar to this at the guitar store, its an import, i think the company is grecco?

does the body feel really light?

i personally think they are pretty neat guitars.
Official Aspie member

ANOUNCEMENT: Weird misspellings or words that make no sense? there was a good chance this was sent from my Droid 2 phone.
Quote by SinisterStrieth
.. You are the man.

RIP Dime RIP Michael Jackson
Quote by conor1148
theres a guitar similar to this at the guitar store, its an import, i think the company is grecco?

does the body feel really light?

i personally think they are pretty neat guitars.

yeah the body is reallyyy light and the neck is very thin
im almost def sure thats a teisco:

white plastic tuning machine buttons, the bar instead of a string tree, the truss rod opening under neck, weird shaped pickups, vintage look, and the bridge style

and theres no headstock name b/c teisco had plastic logos glued on, which fall off over time
Sears used to have guitars made by Kay or Silvertone for them. This looks like one of those or a similar deal where a inexpensive manufacturer made a guitar styled after a more famous one. Probably done in late 60's or 70's [perhaps?
Moving on.....
looks like a late 60's early 70's harmony bobcat to me.
Quote by Mo Jiggity
What he said. You are a wise man for not buying into the hype.

ya hear that...he thinks im wise