So i found in my local guitar shop an PGM Style guitar...

It has the H-S-H Gilbert configuration,the PGM Holes, but it had a whammy bar(with a locking nut), a reversed headstock,which did not matched the body color its body color was just like his new guitar model the PGM401) and also the inlays were different...they were block inlays but wit little abalone v(almost not noticeable) in the inside.

Any information would be appreciate , because i really want to know if its a real model ,a copy or a limited edition.

Also...i may get pics between today or saturday
Quote by Harmonius
If memories could be canned,would they also have expiry dates?If so,i hope they last for centuries.

Quote by Sleaze Disease
I seriously tried to see how many times I could cum in one hour.
I ended up passing out.
No joke.

Quote by Final !mpact
Religion is more evil than metal.
No...the color its of his NEW siganture model(the Trifade Burst one)
Quote by Harmonius
If memories could be canned,would they also have expiry dates?If so,i hope they last for centuries.

Quote by Sleaze Disease
I ended up passing out.
No joke.

Quote by Final !mpact
That sounds like no PGM I've ever heard of...
Quote by saphrax
Bit harsh I think! He comes back for the last 10 minutes against Roma, after being out all season, and you want him crippled again? You harsh wanker!

Aimed at me for saying I hope Gary Neville breaks all his limbs
Doesn't sound like any production PGM out there. Get some pictures of it, check the headstock, see if it says PGM series on it, see if it has the J Custom stamp on the back, see if there is a serial number. It is entirely possible someone custom paint-jobbed an RG, maybe even putting a legit PGM neck on it.

Also, if you get some good pictures of it and we can tell you nothing about it, you can go ask on the Racer X forums, as they know a lot about PGMs. If all else fails, you could send Paul himself an email and see if he knows anything about it.

Oh, and did you not ask the shop owner about the guitar?
Last edited by I Poke Badgers at Feb 11, 2009,
Quote by I Poke Badgers
Doesn't sound like any production PGM out there. Get some pictures of it, check the headstock, see if it says PGM series on it, see if it has the J Custom stamp on the back, see if there is a serial number. It is entirely possible someone custom paint-jobbed an RG, maybe even putting a legit PGM neck on it.

Also, if you get some good pictures of it and we can tell you nothing about it, you can go ask on the Racer X forums, as they know a lot about PGMs. If all else fails, you could send Paul himself an email and see if he knows anything about it.

Oh, and did you not ask the shop owner about the guitar?

I was going to ask...but my mom was in ahurry to go back home...maybe I´ll call the place this week to get the guitar model
Quote by Harmonius

Quote by Sleaze Disease
I ended up passing out.
No joke.

Quote by Final !mpact