To costa rica. **** the winter.

Post the worst pictures you can to try and make me feel uneasy.

I dare you.

EDIT: Why the **** can't I swear?
You lucky mother fucker

Hit up the surf
Quote by herby190
Every thread I've seen you in has been a complete success. Yay you!

Quote by theking182
i'm voting for GNiCk89. i just like how he speaks TO me, not AT me.

Quote by \m/Angus\m/
Yea, Sublime is a great band. You have an Underoath icon, so I think your opinion doesn't matter.
None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free.
9/11

No pic needed:O
I fell asleep on my arm once, scariest thing that ever happened to me. I thought it was kill.
Quote by nightraven

oh dude, you scared the hell out of me.

I have serious fear of flying, I always think I am actually on an airplane for a second when I see pictures like that!
woah me too. actually more like 18 hours, I'm going to florida.
"Bullshit is the glue that binds this nation together."
-George Carlin

The Human Fund: $0.00
PM me to donate
Terrorist.
Let's not bicker and argue about who killed who...
Quote by Necrophagist777
I'm ORION, LORD OF EVIL, give me your soul and breathe in my darkness.

YOU WILL NOT ENJOY THIS......
╭∩╮( º.º )╭∩╮
Quote by Psalm 150:4

I saw that episode of Air Crash Investigation! The planes couldn't hear each other because of the old radios, so they were both on the same runway, and one pulled up, but not quick enough.

Quote by Psalm 150:4

i smell photoshop
Gear:
Morpheus Droptune
Ibanez Weeping Demon
Bugera 333xl 212
SCHECTER JEFF LOOMIS C7 FR
Quote by nightraven
statistics show it's more likely that you get killed in a car crash on the way to the airport than getting killed on the actual flight

Unless if there's zombies on the plane!!! and this man:

Is the guy sitting next to you.
Quote by devit
i smell photoshop

IT WAS COMPUTER GENERATED IMAGERY USED ON THE TELEVISION PROGRAM 'AIR CRASH INVESTIGATION' ON THE TELEVISION CHANNEL 'NATIONAL GEOGRAPHIC +1'

maaaaan wassup with all these snakes up in here. damn.
Cette nuit j'ai rêvé que je mâchais ses yeux
Après avoir crevé par accès de furie
Ta replète panse d'helminthes blancs nourrie,
Trop prompte à déféquer le fruit d'un vit sanieux.
Quote by 100%guitarmad
I saw that episode of Air Crash Investigation! The planes couldn't hear each other because of the old radios, so they were both on the same runway, and one pulled up, but not quick enough.

wait so that picture wasnt photoshopped?

wait..
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
does anyone else feel like every person on UG is prejudice against America. I mean, Americans hardly ever talk bad about other countries, but people in other countries are such dicks on here.

not that i care about 9/11, but I'm sure someone on here could have had a family member in that incident.
Quote by Ignite

Once I got out of a pool and it was like 1cm.

Quote by Meths
I think there are few people with a less important opinion on women than you.
Quote by meta1militia
does anyone else feel like every person on UG is prejudice against America. I mean, Americans hardly ever talk bad about other countries, but people in other countries are such dicks on here.

not that i care about 9/11, but I'm sure someone on here could have had a family member in that incident.

You're totally right, you Americans are so nice and gentle and us Rest of The World are all meanies and insult you.
Cette nuit j'ai rêvé que je mâchais ses yeux
Après avoir crevé par accès de furie
Ta replète panse d'helminthes blancs nourrie,
Trop prompte à déféquer le fruit d'un vit sanieux.
Quote by meta1militia

America hardly ever talks bad about other countries? HAHAHAHHAHAHA that's a good one, you should become a comedian.

P.S. America sucks balls.
Quote by KlassikMetal666
America hardly ever talks bad about other countries? HAHAHAHHAHAHA that's a good one, you should become a comedian.

P.S. America sucks balls.

I said that Americans on UG don't talk bad about other countries. And you're just proving my point.
Quote by Ignite

Once I got out of a pool and it was like 1cm.

Quote by Meths
I think there are few people with a less important opinion on women than you.
Quote by meta1militia
I said that Americans on UG don't talk bad about other countries. And you're just proving my point.
Oh okay on UG I missed that, and well it's not only on UG that other countries talk **** about America. Here in Canada we pretty much do it everyday.