I play guitar (Acoustic) for one month. I'm trying to move into electric as sson as possible but I'll only move when I feel I'm good at acoustic. Anyway, for start learning, besides what I do at the Music School what you think I should do to improve??
I Think the most important thing is getting those left hand fingers moving, practice scales and moving around the neck. it's also much more imprtant to play things correctly rather than fast.
Learn all the Penatonic scale shapes and the major scale. I seriously wish my guitar teacher (when I went to one) had taught me them earlier.

You can connect them, forming the pentatonic all over the neck. It is the basis of tons of classic and modern rock. The major scale is a bit more complicated. Google it.
Schecter Gryphon; Ibanez AEG20E
Peavey Rage 158 ; TRAYNOR YCS50
EHX Big Muff Pi; Dunlop CryBaby GCB-95 (modded); MXR M-108 10-band; DigiTech JamMan Looper
If you want to wait until you're "good" at acoustic before you "move on" to electric, it'll take a while. I would say stick with both, play many different styles, learn different techniques... that way you can be a more versatile player.
AROUND THE WORLD

Click here if you like the Washington Wizards
Quote by Yeti60
If you want to wait until you're "good" at acoustic before you "move on" to electric, it'll take a while. I would say stick with both, play many different styles, learn different techniques... that way you can be a more versatile player.

I think I may have not used the right words to say what I wanted. I'm facing the acoustic learning like a preparation to teh electric guitar. My teacher said it was easier to learn guitar starting by the acoustic and i followed his advice. So I'll learn acoustic guitar until I know the basics to meove to the electric