I ask so many questions on here...

So I'm trying to raise the action via bridge height with a hex key. The smallest sizes hex keys I have are a 1/16th and a 0.05. The 1/16th is too big and the 0.05 (which I've heard is the one you're suppose to use) is too small, it fits down in the slot but when I turn it the screw doesn't move. To be honest though, the slots look more round than six-sided, any help?
G&L ASAT Semi-Hollow
Ibanez SR305 DX
Washbrun XB100 (modified)
Ibanez SW35

Fender Telecaster (MIM)
Orange Crush 15R

Danelectro Corned Beef Reverb
Digitech Hardwire DL-8
Has it ever been wrenched on really hard before? It could be stripped out with nothing for the wrench to grab hold of. If that is the case you are gonna have a hell of a time getting it adjusted. If you an get it out, you need to replace that screw. Sorry I don't have any help
Quote by dimarzio77
Has it ever been wrenched on really hard before? It could be stripped out with nothing for the wrench to grab hold of. If that is the case you are gonna have a hell of a time getting it adjusted. If you an get it out, you need to replace that screw. Sorry I don't have any help

I had it worked on recently, maybe the guy whitteld them down too much, I might just get some screws and replace them. Ugh, pain in the ass, oh well.
G&L ASAT Semi-Hollow
Ibanez SR305 DX
Washbrun XB100 (modified)
Ibanez SW35

Fender Telecaster (MIM)
Orange Crush 15R

Danelectro Corned Beef Reverb
Digitech Hardwire DL-8
youll probabl6y have to drill out the worm nut? i cant see it just coming out if its stripped.
Yamaha TRB1006
Fender MIA jazz bass
Hora Hybrid double bass
Hartke lh 500
Ev 606L
Epiphone les paul
Could well be that the screws are metric and not imperial where does you Bass come from?
G&L L2500
Squier Affinity Jazz Bass 5
Ashdown RPM pre-amp
Ashdown Little Giant 1000
300 watt 15" powered cab
450 watt 15" powered sub bass cab
2x10 + horn
1x15x10 + horn