http://www.thomann.de/gb/jackson_rr3_randy_rhodes.htm

Are RR3s good guitars? I've not had the chance to try one out just yet, but i don't wanna waste my time with a bad guitar.

My rents want to sort out an 18th birthday present in the shape of a guitar, and i like the specs of the above.

It'll be going through a Bugera 333xl, no need for "New amp"

i play blues to black metal.

cheers fellas.
Quote by konigstiger
PCSpeaker is right,

Damn right I am.

Bugera 333xl > Crybaby Wah > Marshall Guv'Nor > Boss SD1 > J&D Les Paul / Vintage Lemon Drop / Modded HSH Squier / Vintage Warp / Standard Squier Strat /Tanglewood Acoustic!
if it has everything you want, go for it. but i would try it out first, before you buy. i didn't really like the neck on the one i tired, but otherwise, yes, it's a good guitar
Epiphone G-400
Yamaha Pacifica (Mod on hold due to procrastination)
Rocktron Banshee
Marshall 10CD

Quote by geetarguy13

I've never smoked before but it looks like fun.
Give it a try first, the thin neck and RR shape isn't for everyone. With that said, the pickups will work well for both metal and blues.
Quote by lokster
Give it a try first, the thin neck and RR shape isn't for everyone. With that said, the pickups will work well for both metal and blues.

yep, what does it have JB/59? or JB/Jazz?
thats got you coverd for pretty much everything either way
it's hard to play with sitting, but if you play standing, its one of the best sounding & best looking guitars in the range
Quote by guitardude34875
be the music, not the scene
Last edited by ShredGod George at Feb 11, 2009,
try it. jackson pro's are great guitars. some people dont like the necks, but i love mine. try it first, because every guitar is different and you might like more certain RR than another one.
GRUPO EN ESPAÑOL

SI BUSCAS BANDA EN LATINOAMERICA O ESPAÑA, ENTRA AQUI
Quote by ShredGod George
it's hard to play with sitting, but if you play standing, its one of the best sounding & best looking guitars in the range

JB/jazz
the LFR decent qaulity?

Im savvy with the shape, my sisters boyfriends got an alexi that he lets me play, and i've been playing in the classical positon for 6 years :P
Quote by konigstiger
PCSpeaker is right,

Damn right I am.

Bugera 333xl > Crybaby Wah > Marshall Guv'Nor > Boss SD1 > J&D Les Paul / Vintage Lemon Drop / Modded HSH Squier / Vintage Warp / Standard Squier Strat /Tanglewood Acoustic!
The Jackson LFRs are great.
My Gear:
Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Peavey Vypyr 30
DW Collector's 3 pc drums
Mapex Black panther snare
Sabian AAX/Zildjian K cymbals.
Quote by ShredGod George

It's easy to play sitting in reality once you adjust to it. Rhoads proved that! so have many more.

Yes it's worth the purchase.
Quote by Eddie4President
Either you remind her of a girl, or she's not a lesbian.

Quote by blake1221
Jabba's real name is Katie.