Is it a bad habit to look at your right hand more than your left hand while playing? (Right handed guitar)
look at the bit your find the hardest mate, in my opinion soon you wont have to look at either.
If it makes you playing crappy, yes it is a bad habit then. If not, then it isn't. The best would to be looking at the public or the score...
Do whats comfortable.
AROUND THE WORLD

Click here if you like the Washington Wizards
It depends what you're focussing on, I think. Generally I watch my fretting hand because I usually find that's where my attention needs to be, but if you're finding the strumming/picking part harder you may need to look at your picking hand more.
Don't even think about it. If you have to look now... whatever... one day you wont and the transition will happen without you really noticing .... you'll find your playing through entire songs while watching the evening news or something....

Think about when you were a kid and just learning to tie your shoes... big chore, and you had to look, but somewhere along the way... (you got velcro.. no I kid) somewhere along the way you can tie your shoes without looking and having a conversation with several people .... the same will happen for playing......
2001 Gibson USA Les Paul Studio Black/Gold
2008 Alvarez-Yairi DY40C
2004 Taylor 310
Marshall AVT275

Ex guits 2002 Ovation Elite, 1995 Seagull 12 BC Rich Gunslinger Snakeskin Various Yamaha Various Sammick Epiphone Les Paul, Epiphone ES
Think about it... typing without looking is pretty similiar. It's just honing skill and after practice it'll become natural.
Schecter Damien B2 FR
GuitarRig 2 and Sonar
Alesis Mk Monitors
Yeah I look at my picking hand until I get something down my fretting hand is pretty much awesome at what it does already
Ibanez RG7321
Jackson Randy Rhoads V with Floyd Rose
Peavey Valveking 112
Digitech RP70 Guitar Processor
Quote by El Gigante
Once you get good enough you won't need to look at all, you'll play by smell.

lol'ing.

Try to get used to looking at neither (well i sing too so I kinda have to lol)
There ya go.. put up a microphone.. and practice singing and playing and then you won't be physically able to look.
2001 Gibson USA Les Paul Studio Black/Gold
2008 Alvarez-Yairi DY40C
2004 Taylor 310
Marshall AVT275

Ex guits 2002 Ovation Elite, 1995 Seagull 12 BC Rich Gunslinger Snakeskin Various Yamaha Various Sammick Epiphone Les Paul, Epiphone ES
youll transition out of it bro

just keep on practicing, youll see
Taylor 314CE
Modulus G2T and G3CT
3 Warmoth Guitars
2 Fender MIA Strats--SRV & JM
Alvarez w/ Modulus Neck and EMG DG-20s
Marshall JCM 2000 DSL 50 w/ 1960a cab
Breedlove AC250/SM12
Gold Tone Weissenborn
Adrenalinn III & FCB1010
ALOT of pedals