Hey guys,

I have a black MIM strat thats like 7 years old. It was my first electric guitar. I'm considering throwing some new pickups, maybe a new neck, and new hardware on it. I have an SG as well and mainly play that, but want some verstatilty. Right now the strat doesn't come close to the SG so I barely play it. I'm thinking the pickups and neck will make the biggest difference. I play everything, but will use the strat to play, for lack of a better description, Hendrix/Frusciante type stuff. Like blues influenced rock I guess? I hope that makes sense.

Anyways I have no idea which pups or neck to get. I'm just getting new hardware for cosmetic purposes (new pickguard, etc.) since I didn't take the greatest care of it when I was in 6th grade and got it. I know its kind of dumb, but I'd like the neck to say Fender on the headstock. And I would prefer single coils since I have humbuckers on the SG. Other than that I'm free to any suggestions.

Thanks.
My Gear:

Gibson SG Standard (heritage cherry)
Traynor YCV40WR
Korg Pitchblack
Fulltone Fulldrive 2

Blackstar HT-5 mini-stack
Fender MIM Strat (black)
Dunlop Crybaby
well I don't think you can buy necks with the fender logo, but you can buy a blank one (maybe from warmoth) and then make a decal ?
you can get necks with the fender logo on ebay. and i think American strats, or at least the ones I've played, have a much faster and smoother neck. I like satin finished necks as well, mine is glossy.
My Gear:

Gibson SG Standard (heritage cherry)
Traynor YCV40WR
Korg Pitchblack
Fulltone Fulldrive 2

Blackstar HT-5 mini-stack
Fender MIM Strat (black)
Dunlop Crybaby