Page 1 of 2
Ok, so I think I have a good date idea, but correct me if I’m wrong.
I’ll take her out to a nice ski hill, and teach her how to snowboard for a couple hours. This should be good, because there could be a lot of "non sexual holding" which would get her more comfortable with me. Then I have to work that night at the hill, so she would have to take the bus back home. Then once I’m done work (get home at about 11:00), I will pick her up on my way home, and we g hot tubing at my house.
How does all this sound?
"Non-sexual holding"
Sneaky, TS, very sneaky.

Kudos.
Quote by Chrisiphone
Oh wow this is a guitar forum!
Quote by JacobTheMe

Karvid is sexy

Quote by KAS1981
Why is it that some folks quote praise from other members in their sig lines?
Its lame.
Good. But teach her to ski.
I am an officially ordained Dudist Priest.

"Human beings are miraculous for their ability to learn and adapt from their mistakes, but even more so for their apparent disinclination to do so." Douglas Adams
Quote by SoWrongItsMatt
You send her home, then pick her up again? No.

It'll be a laugh
Quote by _testament_
Go drink some fucking bleach, asshole.

Gear
Jackson RX10D - Fitted with a Bareknuckle Warpig
Ibanez SA36FM
Squire Strat
Marshall MG250DFX
Boss Metalzone

For Sale:

Kustom 10w amp
Various Daphon Pedals
Go with skiing, its easier therefore she won't fall down as much and have a bad time.

Plus skiing is just plain better :p
AROUND THE WORLD

Click here if you like the Washington Wizards
Go drop her off. It'll show you're willing to put some effort into whatever it is you want.
Quote by SoWrongItsMatt
You send her home, then pick her up again? No.

yea i know, i dont like it either, but im working friday, saturday and sunday night, every week for like the next 2 months, so, i have no choise
Send her home. Don't pick her up. Pick up her sister.
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
As a girl, I would hate that.
Me man, me teach you

EDIT: and I just read the rest of what you said. Wait until you have a day off.
~Domino?

This life's too good to last
and I'm too young to care.

Musics
Follow me on Twitter, I'm cool.
Last edited by Domino at Feb 11, 2009,
Yeah don't let her take the bus home man... not cool. OR skip work and spend that time with her? dinner?
She already knows how to ski, and when i was talking to her, she sayed she wanted to learn how to snowboard, so...
i guess we could leave early so i could bring her home, then go back to the hill, problem is it takes an hour each way, but if its what i need to do... il do it
teach her to ski and make sure she doesn't french fry when she should have pizza'd. If you french fry when youre supposed to pizza, youre gonna have a bad time.
Quote by Ben12321
She already knows how to ski, and when i was talking to her, she sayed she wanted to learn how to snowboard, so...
i guess we could leave early so i could bring her home, then go back to the hill, problem is it takes an hour each way, but if its what i need to do... il do it

oh, then ignore my advice
AROUND THE WORLD

Click here if you like the Washington Wizards
I'm liking the "non-sexual holding" plan... Oh so smooth!

But yeah, just tie her to the ski lift or something while you're working. That way she'll be entertained, just going round and round continuously, and she won't be able to escape, whereas if you send her home... well, that'd just ruin the whole thing.
Quote by MachodaLPcstm
Yeah don't let her take the bus home man... not cool. OR skip work and spend that time with her? dinner?

Do this.
Quote by noddy-whack
skip work man, leaving a big gaps not good

Yeah its a price worth paying if you get in trouble. Make it up later.
it's definitely a good idea, you just can't send her home like that and pick her up later. It's worth waiting for a day when you can do it all in one. You need some nice closure to the date, sending her wet, sore, and frustrated self home on a bus is not so great there, even if you plan on meeting up again later.

My mind is going. I can feel it.
Um she might get pissed at you, snowboardings a bitch to learn/teach.
all I ever wanted was to pick apart the day
put the pieces back together my way
Quote by MTVget0FFtheAIR
it's definitely a good idea, you just can't send her home like that and pick her up later. It's worth waiting for a day when you can do it all in one. You need some nice closure to the date, sending her wet, sore, and frustrated self home on a bus is not so great there, even if you plan on meeting up again later.

Surely that depends on what kind of "wet" and "sore" you're talking about...?
You've put way to much thought into this. You giver her one of 2 gifts - the first is your dick in a box. If this fails, you present her with the second gift - some chloroform.

It really makes a satisfying date, I tell ya.
Quote by duncang
maybe it's because i secrely agree that tracedin inymballsackistheb best album ever

he's got the fire and the fury,
at his command
well you don't have to worry,
if you hold onto jesus' hand
Quote by Karvid
"Non-sexual holding"
Sneaky, TS, very sneaky.

Kudos.

Lol ya, I'm liking the "Non-sexual holding" idea.
Quote by Domino
As a girl, I would hate that.
Me man, me teach you

EDIT: and I just read the rest of what you said. Wait until you have a day off.

I dont think you would secretly. All woman want is a man who can take charge, not abuse them but have the power, keep them in line.
Quote by _testament_

Gear
Ibanez SA36FM
Squire Strat
Marshall MG250DFX
Boss Metalzone

For Sale:

Kustom 10w amp
Various Daphon Pedals
Quote by TheWickerMan666
Surely that depends on what kind of "wet" and "sore" you're talking about...?

lol... i was thinking the same thing... that STILL wouldnt be good... you always have to finish
Quote by ChoPxSueY
I dont think you would secretly. All woman want is a man who can take charge, not abuse them but have the power, keep them in line.

No.. generally women want (and get) the opposite and just allow their man to act like its the way you said in public
~Domino?

Musics
Quote by Domino
No.. generally women want (and get) the opposite and just allow their man to act like its the way you said in public

I've been there and done the whole 'follow you round, your the best thing in the world, you can walk all over me to get what you what' mentallity. I mean that is pretty exaggerated but i have seen people as bad as that, until about a year or so ago when it was running through my head why girls always go for the popular jerk who treats her like crap but she always goes back to him rather than the guy who calls her often, takes her out blabla. And i came to the conclusion that sure they're being a jerk, but he isn't taking any of her crap, he is asserting himself as the man. Ever since i've started doing that, i've had more girls in the last year than the other 18 of my life. Not saying guys should be jerks, just men.
Quote by _testament_

Gear
Ibanez SA36FM
Squire Strat
Marshall MG250DFX
Boss Metalzone

For Sale:

Kustom 10w amp
Various Daphon Pedals
Quote by ChoPxSueY
I've been there and done the whole 'follow you round, your the best thing in the world, you can walk all over me to get what you what' mentallity. I mean that is pretty exaggerated but i have seen people as bad as that, until about a year or so ago when it was running through my head why girls always go for the popular jerk who treats her like crap but she always goes back to him rather than the guy who calls her often, takes her out blabla. And i came to the conclusion that sure they're being a jerk, but he isn't taking any of her crap, he is asserting himself as the man. Ever since i've started doing that, i've had more girls in the last year than the other 18 of my life. Not saying guys should be jerks, just men.

You've had more girls in the last year... and not managed to keep any of them for a year because you're an ass?

Exactly.
~Domino?

Musics
Quote by joe_k
yeh i don't know about the whole send her home then pick her up again idea.

playin hard to get
nice idea
Quote by Domino
You've had more girls in the last year... and not managed to keep any of them for a year because you're an ass?

Exactly.

lol

+1
Quote by Domino

Exactly.

No wrong end of the stick, im a teenage boy, i don't give a **** about love or any of that stuff i just want to get laid, and until then i thought the only way was all the lovey dovey stuff. The 3 that i ended up going out with, i finished with 2 (because i didn't realise it at first but they were incredibly annoying) and 1 finished with me, but after i said fine its over she started pursuing me again, like the other 2 did. You might be differant but thats just my personal experiance
Quote by _testament_

Gear
Ibanez SA36FM
Squire Strat
Marshall MG250DFX
Boss Metalzone

For Sale:

Kustom 10w amp
Various Daphon Pedals
Quote by conrad523
playin hard to get
nice idea

Its not playing hard to get, its playing bad potential boyfriend.

Quote by ChoPxSueY
No wrong end of the stick, im a teenage boy, i don't give a **** about love or any of that stuff i just want to get laid, and until then i thought the only way was all the lovey dovey stuff. The 3 that i ended up going out with, i finished with 2 (because i didn't realise it at first but they were incredibly annoying) and 1 finished with me, but after i said fine its over she started pursuing me again, like the other 2 did. You might be differant but thats just my personal experiance

There's a distinct difference between teenage boys and... men. Any of the nice boys I knew when I was younger never got any ass, but now they're nice and older they're all in pretty long term relationships
~Domino?

Musics
Last edited by Domino at Feb 11, 2009,
jeez domino where did you get all of your great relationship expertise??
is there a website or a book?
Quote by Domino
There's a distinct difference between teenage boys and... men. Any of the nice boys I knew when I was younger never got any ass, but now they're nice and older they're all in pretty long term relationships

Nice isn't attractive though. Does it turn you on when a guy is nice? I would of thought you'd have agreed, seeing as your a girl on a site mainly consisting of guys, how many times do you get people agreeing with you or complimenting you just because of your sex? People sucking up to you by backing you up in the hope that you'll give them some attention. (Im not saying this is how you get guys or you're a ***** or anything like that so don't take offence.) But say you walk down a busy street, from getting from one end to another theres been about 100-200 guys checking you out. Out of that ammount theres 2 or 3 who would have the guts to come and say something to you, they all come up and compliment you then ask for your phone number or something similar. It's nice, but you're never going to have a passionate relationship if all you can think of about him is "hes nice" (unless he has good looks). Continuing to my theory...

Say in the last week 12 guys came up and flirted or asked for your number, then 1 comes up, he makes you laugh, teases you a little bit and doesn't compliment you. Being funny and confident, would you not feel more attraction to him than the others? Would he not stick in your mind? This is assuming all the guys were of similar looks, no hotties no uggos.

sorry for the essay :P
Quote by _testament_

Gear
Ibanez SA36FM
Squire Strat
Marshall MG250DFX
Boss Metalzone

For Sale:

Kustom 10w amp
Various Daphon Pedals
Last edited by ChoPxSueY at Feb 11, 2009,
Quote by ChoPxSueY
Nice isn't attractive though. Does it turn you on when a guy is nice? I would of thought you'd have agreed, seeing as your a girl on a site mainly consisting of guys, how many times do you get people agreeing with you or complimenting you just because of your sex? People sucking up to you by backing you up in the hope that you'll give them some attention. (Im not saying this is how you get guys or you're a ***** or anything like that so don't take offence.) But say you walk down a busy street, from getting from one end to another theres been about 100-200 guys checking you out. Out of that ammount theres 2 or 3 who would have the guts to come and say something to you, they all come up and compliment you then ask for your phone number or something similar. It's nice, but you're never going to have a passionate relationship if all you can think of about him is "hes nice" (unless he has good looks). Continuing to my theory...

Say in the last week 12 guys came up and flirted or asked for your number, then 1 comes up, he makes you laugh, teases you a little bit and doesn't compliment you. Being funny and confident, would you not feel more attraction to him than the others? Would he not stick in your mind? This is assuming all the guys were of similar looks, no hotties no uggos.

sorry for the essay :P

Sex isn't everything. I'm never mean to girls or an asshole. And I've gone out with a few (serious and just hookups). Girls aren't going to like you more if your a prick. But they won't like a pussy.
Quote by doggy_hat
This chick that looked like shrek ****ed me while I was passed out on xanax. I screamed when I woke up.
Page 1 of 2