so i forgot my pasword for msn and tryed to reset it and guess waht the email the same as the one i cant access. i also forgot my secret question

i cant reset the password or anythign can someone help me who can i email or somthign to get my stuff i got school stuff in that inbox
Im sorry I cant understand that.
Quote by guitarlover57
So what is this "pear", iv heard so much about? people on here keep talking about it and i have no idea what theyre saying,help me with this please!!
bassically i forgot my email password and i cant rest it cause i dont know the info to cahnge it i forgot that too

how do i fix that casue i need back in my inbox for school stuff
Nothing better than a good cahnge O_o
The Prime Factorisation of the number of the beast : 2x3x3x37
You are truly one of the most idiotic men I've ever met for setting your password recovery email as the email you would be needing to recover the password for.
GO YANKEES!
no i was wondering if anyone could tell me who to contact to reset it

to reset your pasword you can have an alternate email where you confrim it but the alternate email is the same as my email so its sends to my inbox i cant get to
Quote by -x-ERic-x-

to reset your pasword you can have an alternate email where you confrim it but the alternate email is the same as my email so its sends to my inbox i cant get to

You don't contact anyone. An alternate email is your email.
The Prime Factorisation of the number of the beast : 2x3x3x37
Quote by -x-ERic-x-

RAZZLEFRAZZLE
Quote by -x-ERic-x-

This is why they have secret questions, of course, you forgot your answer. Don't bother contacting MSN, they'll do nothing about it, just think hard about what answer you put down.
Quote by ravioli123
James, a type of sandwich:

A sandwich that consists of ham, turkey, roast beef, shredded cheese, nacho cheese doritos, and ranch on a toasted bun.
"Hey man lets go get a couple James's for lunch"
he obviously wants to get sum1 else's password
anyway use google
Quote by elliott FTW
I LOVE YOU SLOGANKID
silly racist bitch finally kicked the bucket

That happened to my UCAS application. I forgot my secret question's answer which was name of your favourite movie, and they don't let you create a new account.

I was freaking out and couldn't sleep all night...and then 6 hours later all of a sudden, half sleepy, i screamed out SAW !!! and it worked

So TS just give it some time, you might remember the answers. Or you could get someone to hack in, but that might do more damage than good. Or why don't you make a new ID and give that to your school ?
Quote by blynd_snyper
yes we all need answers to xboys questions hurry up goddam it

Quote by Kankuro
Damn you X-Boy!!!

Founder And Member Of The " I Don't Masturbate Club "

TURNED 18 TODAY !!! (22/02)
yah i kinda bummed about it an no i do not want some one to figuer out my password otherwise id of told you at least my email addy