I keep reading this is a good beginner song, but it's I guess the fourth song that I've started working on.

I have a few questions - for those who have got this one down...

1 - Open chords? Em, D, D, D, A, A, A? Or do you do it with power chords? Doing it with open chords (like here: http://www.fretplay.com/tabs/a/ac_dc/back_in_black-tab.shtml)

And pull offs??

Am I missing something? Is this the "wrong" version of Back in Black for beginners?

It also sounds a bit high... Anyway, how do you play this song?
do it with power chords using the E at 7th fret an your A string that sunds good, and yeah use pul off in the bit after the chords
I use the lowest E powerchord, then up to a D open chord minus the octave, then to the A powerchord based on the A D and G strings. for the main riff.
AROUND THE WORLD

Click here if you like the Washington Wizards
Quote by noddy-whack
do it with power chords using the E at 7th fret an your A string that sunds good, and yeah use pul off in the bit after the chords

E on 7th in tab form would be

with 7 being on the 5th string? Sorry for the dumb question.
Quote by noddy-whack

No, it's an open e chord, they're all 3 string open powerchords
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com
Quote by Howard2k
E on 7th in tab form would be

with 7 being on the 5th string? Sorry for the dumb question.

I'm pretty he was saying to play it like this

e-
B-
G- 9
D- 9
A- 7
E-
Quote by Meticulous
I'm pretty he was saying to play it like this

e-
B-
G- 9
D- 9
A- 7
E-

Thanks, exactly what I was incompetently trying to describe
Quote by steven seagull
No, it's an open e chord, they're all 3 string open powerchords

Thanks, not sure I understand though...

]
Quote by Howard2k
Thanks, not sure I understand though...

]

They all use open strings, makes it a little bit brighter little bit more treble.

E pchord

D:-2
A:-2
E:-0

D pchord

B:-3
G:-2
D:-0

A pchord

G:-2
D:-2
A:-0
AROUND THE WORLD

Click here if you like the Washington Wizards
Not trying to be a dick, but there ARE several ways to play any given song. I've seen versions that play the riff using power chords, I posted a link that uses full open chords, and there are some that seem to use something in between. And for the link at the end, there are sites that say it's two pull offs and 4 picks, some seem to be all picking and some seem to be three pull offs.

Clearly it doesn't NEED to be an exact science, because artistic freedom is good, I was just asking for input from those with experience.

So what is the "right" way?
Quote by Howard2k
Not trying to be a dick, but there ARE several ways to play any given song. I've seen versions that play the riff using power chords, I posted a link that uses full open chords, and there are some that seem to use something in between. And for the link at the end, there are sites that say it's two pull offs and 4 picks, some seem to be all picking and some seem to be three pull offs.

Clearly it doesn't NEED to be an exact science, because artistic freedom is good, I was just asking for input from those with experience.

So what is the "right" way?

Open chords. The lick, as it seems to be, is one pull-off (3rd frets with pinky) with the rest being picked.
Quote by DeathByDestroyr
What the hell is a G&L.

Quote by Flux'D
Gay & Lesbian I think, the box smelled funny
Greg what did you send me??
ok listen this is thye begining
|--x1----x3-----x3------------------------------------
|----------------------------------------------------
|---------7-------------------------------------------
|-2------7------7----------------------------------
|-2------5------7----------------------------------
|-0-------------5-----------------------------------