Never tried a BOSS chorus................... look into an Electro-Harmonix Small Clone its a great chorus and costs as much as the BOSS and its probably better .........
PSN USERNAME: MetuulGuitarist7
STEAM:MetuulGuitarist7
Origin:MetuulGuitarist7
feel free to add me
Quote by WTF!!is a TAB
Never tried a BOSS chorus................... look into an Electro-Harmonix Small Clone its a great chorus and costs as much as the BOSS and its probably better .........

i personally think the small clone is, by far, better then the boss super chorus. i haven't tried the ensemble though.
I'm just wondering what the exact difference is between the Ensemble and the Super chorus. They're both Chorus pedals so what is the exact difference?
I have the CE5 and I modded it....sounds great
havnt tried the Small clone tho....thing is the clone only has 1 knob which is not a bad thing but probably less control over the functions
both the bosses probabnly sound similar. i have a chorus ensemble. it kinda sucks.

i actually like my boss phase shifter though lol
Ibanez XPT707 Xiphos
Schecter C-7 Loomis FR

Mesa Boogie Mark III blue dot Coliseum

Mesa Traditional 4x12 v30's x EVM 12l's

THE SEVEN STRING LEGION
boss pedals are completely fine. either one would make a decent purchase.

BUT.....spend a litle more and get a brilliant chorus. the small clone is a great chorus dont get me wrong, but the mxr m134 stereo chorus is fantastic. rather pricey but will in my opinion whoop the small clone or boss equivalents.

natural sounding. can do a great lush chorus or a slight jangle, the little white button holds your bass frequencies in the mix, and it sounds great with distortion.

i recommend it completely.
I looked at the BOSS choruses when I was buying one. But didnt like the fact they are digital. I went with the visual sound liquid stereo chorus well worth the extra money.
Quote by Tackleberry
I looked at the BOSS choruses when I was buying one. But didnt like the fact they are digital. I went with the visual sound liquid stereo chorus well worth the extra money.

ya those ones sound great stock
nice choice