I know, it might look like hell...I just wanna know if its doable. I was thinking the wraparound version thats on juniors. but either way. can it be done?
We've dressed up in our best...

...and are prepared to go down like gentlemen.

Quote by bogg808
The PBT is for those too TGP for the rest of UG.

rondo used to sell them a while back, they looked like hell indeed. it's do able but not worth it if you ask me, what's the reason behind wanting to do it ?
i used to be a mod, then i took an arrow in the knee.
I really hate the one on my strat, and its a beater guitar anyway (squier I got free from a friend)

Quote by bogg808

It looks good... provided the strat is rear routed like a soloist.
Current Gear:
LTD MH-400 with Gotoh GE1996T (EMG 85/60)
PRS SE Custom 24 (Suhr SSH+/SSV)
Ibanez RG3120 Prestige (Dimarzio Titans)
Squier Vintage Modified 70s Jazz V
Audient iD22 interface
Peavey Revalver 4, UAD Friedman BE100/DS40
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden
You CAN play anything with anything....but some guitars sound right for some things, and not for others. Single coils sound retarded for metal, though those who are apeshit about harpsichord probably beg to differ.
Well, yours isn't. UNLESS there is a cavity in the back with all the pots and the switch+jack, it's front routed.Also, it'd be difficult to do right
Current Gear:
LTD MH-400 with Gotoh GE1996T (EMG 85/60)
PRS SE Custom 24 (Suhr SSH+/SSV)
Ibanez RG3120 Prestige (Dimarzio Titans)
Squier Vintage Modified 70s Jazz V
Audient iD22 interface
Peavey Revalver 4, UAD Friedman BE100/DS40
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden
You CAN play anything with anything....but some guitars sound right for some things, and not for others. Single coils sound retarded for metal, though those who are apeshit about harpsichord probably beg to differ.
=/ is there different bridge I could put in that would be somewhat equivalent? (not thru body, fixed non trem. ect.) But that fits in a strat cavity cleanly

Quote by bogg808

dude, just block off the bridge. use wine corks. take two wine corks, cut two 0.75 inch segments from the first cork, stuff these two segments lengthwise into the tail end of the bridge, and take another cork and slice it in half lengthwise and stuff the whole half into the head end of the bridge. i will see if i can get a photo of mine

im telling you though
wine corks

it improves the resonance too
TS, if you choose to block off the bridge, PM me with your email address and i will try to draw up some instructions for it
Quote by misterfarenheit
TS, if you choose to block off the bridge, PM me with your email address and i will try to draw up some instructions for it

Its not that involved. Geta chunk of wood and shove it in. I am unblocking mine as soon as I get around to making an order to Callaham.