After my poll from a few days ago, I observed the results and the Schecter C-1 won unanimously to be my next guitar. However, after some discussion, and at a few points even debate, with my good friend who I play with, I decided to go with the Schecter Tempest Custom. Sorry to those who posted or voted on the poll, I know it seems hypocritical but one must get what they think will suit them best.

There's one problem to this though: musicansfriend.com does not have it in the red w/ gold trim that I want. It only comes in the vintage white which I'm not a fan of, hence the sad panda .

So to get to my point - does anyone know where I might be able to find a Schecter Tempest Custom in the red/gold trim? If you'd like to see what I mean specifically, go to item number 515866 on www.musiciansfriend.com

If anyone knows where I can obtain this guitar, I would be extremely grateful, because I feel like it should be my next.
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
Discontinued

Ebays your good friend in this matter, or possibly craigslist

But the white doesnt look that bad in person. i personally love it.
Fender 72 Tele Thinline (my baby)
Gibson SG Special Faded
ESP LTD M-1000
Peavy Vk 112
Boss GT-10
Weird, I just wrote a thread similar to this. I have been looking for the right electric guitar for like 8 or 9 months now, and have been recently looking at the Schecter Tempest Classic. I think it is sort of new so none of the more popular websites even have them listed. I've checked a bunch of shops around me and none of them even had Schecters. But I think I read that the color you are talking about was discontinued. Try checking proguitarshop.com; That is the only website I have found to carry the tempest classic that I was looking into.
Quote by John5rules125
Discontinued

Ebays your good friend in this matter, or possibly craigslist

But the white doesnt look that bad in person. i personally love it.

Downgraded to emo panda :\. That sucks that red is not produced anymore, because that means it'll be pretty expensive on trading sites..

And I'll have to see a vintage white in person before I convert to that color. Thanks for your help.
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
Quote by TheWaydown
I don't know if this would work for you but they do have the hellraiser Tempest in red with a trim around it. I'm not sure of the differences between the custom tempest and the hellraiser tempest though. It is pretty sweet looking. http://www.proguitarshop.com/product.php?ProductID=615&CategoryID=

OMG that tempest if full of win. I would just change the knobs though, they look U G L Y
Gibson SG Special Faded
ESP LTD M-1000
Peavy Vk 112
Boss GT-10
I accidentally deleted my post that you quoted when I was trying to edit it. Yeah it is really nice looking, huh? The knobs aren't great. I realized he isn't really into metal that much and it seems that's what that guitar is all about.
I dunno, i was thinkin of a switch with my ESP and THAT might b perfect. But the neck though, is it as thick as the other hellraisers which are like baseball bats?
Gibson SG Special Faded
ESP LTD M-1000
Peavy Vk 112
Boss GT-10