I need to write a paragraph about how to make a peanut butter sandwich without using the first five letters of the alphabet.

For reference, those letters are:

A B C D E

Help would be nice.
Good luck with that. You can't use two of the most common vowels?

+1 to the leet speak.
Gear:
Dean MS STD V w/ Dimebucker
Dean ML '79
Jackson DKMGT
Randall RG75
Peavey Bandit 112
Boss NS-2
Utilizing liquid nuts, stick nuts with liquid fruit on roll. Put roll top on roll bottom. put nut/fruit/roll combo in your mouth.

I tried...that sounds hella dumb though

Edit: damn...liquid has a d...i quit
Last edited by leonkaz0822 at Feb 11, 2009,
Quote by Le_Bunny
Toss from its pot, food of nutty origin. Put it on your white food, two bits. Put bit on top of bit two.

Can't use D
What is your teacher thinking? "i think im going to piss off my entire class by making them do stupid pieces of work"
It has to do with the book

"Ella Minnow Pea"
Last edited by Micsunderland3 at Feb 11, 2009,
I hate it when teachers give you stupid pointless assignments.

In fact, just the other day, my math teacher made us do this assignment in this book, only it was MANDATORY to turn a page before writing the answer down... So that we would get used to turning pages during the FCAT (Florida Comprehensive Assessment Test)...

Really? So we can get used to turning pages? Bull****.
git thing, put p-nut stuff on it, git 'nothr thing, put fruit stuff on it, put things in unison
Quote by Marshmelllow
graphs. graphs always work. my old work place had an awesome printer, so i was constantly making graphs.

that was until i made a graph of how much my boss pissed me off. but seriously dude, graphs.
Yo! Put this nutty goo on 1/2 of roll. Put fruit goo on 1/2 #2. Put 1 on 2 now put 1 & 2 in mouth in unison.
Warning: This is really stupid. It works (I think) but you may get kicked out of the class for being a little bit "special" if you hand this in. Which doesn't really say much for me....

Gorthright took my group of Mongols to Pluto. My Mongols lit phlogiston in stuff on Pluto. Upon this, my Mongols fix our worry. Our worry is provisions on Pluto. My Mongols fix our worry with two rolls full of squishy, nutty fruit.

P.S. I hate jelly. So I made just peanut butter sandwiches. Deal with it.
Quote by bizkitday4eva
You know suicide is just as bad as killing yourself

Taco Man of the Jhonen Vasquez/Invader Zim Club. PM HolyWars90 to join