Funny things you have done while half asleep or other means of forgetting

Well, last night around 12:30 I was deep asleep and apparently my friend, Jacob called. Well I picked it up thinking it is my girlfriend calling me on her way to school because I have not taken the time to look around for the time or my surroundings or anything. So I put the phone up to my ****ed up ear and say "Hi baby" and I hear talking and just say "Okay baby" at every pause. I end the conversation by saying "Bye baby, I love you." I hang up and it says ended conversation with Jacob and I'm just like ah well, then I fall back asleep in like three seconds. So today I'm walking into school and think about it and I remember it like a dream pretty much. So I call him and he tells me I was being pretty gay last night and I was like **** that actually happened.

Any funny stories that are similar to this where you forgot or something?
Due what you want as long as you vote Due!
When I was like six I tried to take a piss in the room across the hall from the bathroom.

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

i squirted KY in my friends ear on a camping trip. he then proceeded to beat up my other friend thinking it was me. needless to say, much alcohol was involved.
once, I got really stoned, and wrote an essay on waffles instead of doing my French homework. I forgot about it until the teacher was collecting it.
I think we took too many drugs when we were kids,
'cause now we like to make
Weird Music
-Wayne Coyne
apparently, during various nights, i've: nudged my girlfriend awake and said nothing, start crying, started talking about prime numbers and fetched a glass of water and i don't remember any of it.

>.<
"And after all of this, I am amazed...

...that I am cursed far more than I am praised."
I used to go get food out of my fridge and eat it then leave it out to rot
05' G&L S-500
95' Godin LGX

96' Yamaha APX 6-A

Peavey Classic 30
Maxon OD808
Quote by iantheman
once, I got really stoned, and wrote an essay on waffles instead of doing my French homework. I forgot about it until the teacher was collecting it.

I once got stoned and wrote how much I love masturbation. I remember that though.
Quote by iantheman

Did you hand it in? lol, I would love to hear what they had to say about it.

Sometimes my parents ask me questions when I just wake up to get a laugh. One time they asked what time it was, and with glazed over eyes I turned to the clock and looked and said "6 99" which was met with laughter.
Quote by FbSa
Back in the 70's I decided to take all the frets off Jaco's Bass thinking he would play worse. Man did that backfire.

[quote="'[x"]Huffy[x]']FUCK YES.

GSAWS, I LOVE YOU.
Once a couple friends were staying over, and apparently me and one of the others had a conversation about the time, that bassically went:

Me: Tucker... Tucker what time is it?

Tucker: Quarter... Noon..

Me:Tucker... TUCKER!! What time is it?

Tucker: No...

Then we both fell back asleep

Another story:

When i was like, 4, i slept walked into my grandparents room, picked up this large golden bowl that had like, change and keys and stuff in it, brought it into the kitchen, and tried to cut it with a large knife...

Another time when a friend was staying the night, apparently i talk about slaughtering people in my sleep... When i learned this, it scared me...

Pit, im scared of myself
Apparently when I was really young i got up and walked in my parents room during the night and said,

I forgot to tell you something.

Then went back to bed.

Wierd.
Quote by crazy8rgood

Pit, im scared of myself

Hush child, no need to fear yourself, embrace it.
I once had a half asleep/slap happy/ stoned conversation about wondering if inbred people and retards had souls. And how funny those ghosts would be.
My obligatory gear list

Guitars
Schecter C-1 Classic
Gibson SG Special
1987 Fender Strat
Epiphone PR-150

Amp and Effects
Peavey Valveking 112
Boss DD-6
Crybaby Wah-wah
Ibanez TS-9DX
Banshee 2 Talkbox

Crit plz! Wh ore of Gommorah
When i was younger, my uncle liked to tease me. So about when i was 5, i was at his house staying over the weekend, and he was telling a me a story about the chocolate fairy. He told me that if i baked cookies and set out a jug of Apple Juice, the fairy would come in the middle of the night and leave a chocolate bunny under your pillow. So i did all of that and went to my bedroom and lied in my bed, giggling like a school girl for about a hour. I heard a sound and awoke to find that the fairy had just stepped out of the room and realized that i had just missed her. I reached under the pillow, reach for my chocolate bunny, and there it was! I was so happy that i began to choke it down faster than a race horse at the Kentucky Derby. I woke up the next morning and told my uncle that i had gotten my chocolate and he just stood there, laughing at me. When i asked him why he was laughing at me, all he said was, "That was some mighty fine horse crap that you slobbered all over last night. Good eats that is."
Sail upon the open skies
lol, just the other night I must have gotten extra cold cos I woke up in my be wearing two layers of clothes - two shirts, two hoodies and two pairs of tracksuit bottoms...yeah I have no idea

a) How that even happened
or
b) How I forgot about it :S
My brother and I shared a house for almost a year....I could tell when he came home drunk cuz I'd be sitting at my computer and smell food burning....He'd always throw something like pizza or french fries in the oven cuz he'd be hungry, but then he'd pass out before the food was ready, causing it to burn, causing the smoke detector to go off, causing me to wake up.

It always sucked cuz it's like "Yay, food I didn't have to buy/cook" but then it'd be charred like a hockey puck.
Quote by angus is god
I once had a half asleep/slap happy/ stoned conversation about wondering if inbred people and retards had souls. And how funny those ghosts would be.

the real question is would these souls be retarded.
I once went to sleep in boxers and pants and I woke up and scratched my leg and I screamed "where the ****s my pants!"

They were in the middle of my bedroom floor
Quote by angusfan16
When i was younger, my uncle liked to tease me.

Aaaand that's where I stopped reading.
Quote by ozzyismetal
Neopowell, that's because you are a pumped-up sex offender.
Quote by Kensai
You're exactly the kind of person who'd have sex in a bar drunk
Quote by Zero-Hartman
You're a terrible, terrible man. This is a new middle for you.

I write things. You can read them.Essay on UK student riots
I imagined God was real. Man was I confused
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
Recently I fell asleep with my girlfriend, and apparently she can't sleep next to me because I move extensively. Amidst this, she heard be laughing and saying "****" during my sleep. Pretty amusing.
Check out Hear the Indie for music reviews, interviews, and more.

Want a review? Send me a PM or email through the contact form on my site.
Months ago, my boyfriend and I were down the pub and got were being annoyed by a couple. This woman was talking to me for a full 20mins about beetroot. She kept going on and on and on. She also tried to tell me that cos' I'm a biker, I'm an *rsehole on the road. She had us both pissed off.

So that night, when I was asleep [this is all according to my boyfriend] I woke up shouting about bike vs car riders/drivers and other random stuff. When he tries to talk to me [or shut me up] I shouted at him "WELL I'M NOT JUST GONNA LAY HERE AND DIE OF BEETROOT!" ... I talk alot in my sleep... this is just one that really made me laugh..
Quote by rich_sg
Oh come on Emz, the thread is who's your favorite UG'er, not MOST FAVORITE IN THE WHOLE WORLD!

Elecktra Of The UG Hero's And Villian's Club Pm josh999x To Join

The proud owner of [x]Huffy[x]

Quote by Heafyman
You Jackass_babe are cool.
When I was younger I used to dream about going to toilet, but when I woke up my bet was all wet...
God I hated Being a little child
Oh, you wouldn't want an angel watching over
Surprise, surprise, they wouldn't wanna watch